Back to back bookings?

mbb

<font color=green>Wishin' & Clappin' & always Beli
Anyone that would like to share their experiences? A 3/4 night, with a 7 night...or oohh :goodvibes two 7 nights?

Do you have to "re-embark"?
Can you keep the same cabin?

TIA!!
:sunny:

We have never done it, but have read some posts on Dis about others who have. You can keep the same cabin and I do think you can stay on the ship.

Used to be a bunch of posts on people doing this, but I have not seen as many recently.

Off topic sorry
Dr.cavin-----I love your bart saying in your siggy. that is way cool

No..I don't think you can do a 3/4 and a 7night back to back...and stay on the ship...Because the Wonder does the 3/4 night cruises and the Magic does the 7 night cruises...PLUS...they don't all leave on the same days.. The Magic returns to PC and leaves again on Saturdays...where the Wonder dose like a Wed-Sunday...then Sunday to Wed...(or something along that lines).

If you did two 7 night cruises back to back...then yes I think you could stay on the ship and even keep the same cabin.

We have back to back 7 day cruises booked next year and yes you can stay on board, stroll all around the empty ship, just have to stay out of the way of any heavy duty cleaning you may encounter. We will keep the same cabin for all 14 days. You do need to check in with guest services just before the next set of cruisers come aboard to get your KTTWK reissued for charging for the next week. I cant wait!!!!!
mom x4,grandma x4

mom x4 said:
We have back to back 7 day cruises booked next year and yes you can stay on board, stroll all around the empty ship, just have to stay out of the way of any heavy duty cleaning you may encounter. We will keep the same cabin for all 14 days. You do need to check in with guest services just before the next set of cruisers come aboard to get your KTTWK reissued for charging for the next week. I cant wait!!!!!
mom x4,grandma x4

That might explain why I have saw a family on board in 2003 while everyone else was wanting to get allowed on the ship. I never could figure that one out.

mbb said:
Anyone that would like to share their experiences? A 3/4 night, with a 7 night...or oohh :goodvibes two 7 nights?

Do you have to "re-embark"?
Can you keep the same cabin?

TIA!!

If you sail on the Magic December 16 2006 (a 10-night cruise) you can stay on the Magic for the Dec. 26 4-night, otherwise the 4-nighters are completed by the Wonder.

We're doing back-to-back four nights in November. We will have the same cabin for both cruises. As to whether or not we can stay on board, that will be up to customs at the time start of the second cruise (according to our TA). I'm hoping that we can, but if we have to get off, I know that we'll be the last people off the ship and among the first people back on again!

Beth

Hmmm...we were thinking of a 7 night East/West on the Magic, overnight in PC, then back on board on Sunday for a 3/4 night Wonder...I guess, as scrapperjill said, it will all just depend on the itinerary - unless we do the 14 nights on the Magic:scratchin

Love the planning!:teeth:

We had thought of doing a 2 week stint at an all-inclusive with the kids, but;) if costs work out to be comparable, I think the kids would enjoy the Oceaneers more than a hotel club...

We'll see - as soon as the rates come out!!

As long as you are a US citizen, you should be able to stay on board during the turn around. We were able to between our cruises. We just had to stay out of our stateroom for a bit for our hostess to clean. It is a great time to do laundry and to enjoy a perfectly empty ship...great photo ops!

Oh, we did a 5 and 7 night back to back. Ok, it wasn't supposed to be a 5 night, but that is what we get for sailing during hurricane season last year ;)

We are doing the 4 night Wonder follwed by the 10 night wonder. We were told at this point we do not have to disembark, but that could always change with Homeland security she said but she really thinks we will be OK. Can't wait for the 14 night cruise!

It is a great time to do laundry and to enjoy a perfectly empty ship...great photo ops!
That's just what I plan on doing! This way I won't have to wait for a washer, my clothes will all be clean for the second cruise, and I can take those pictures that I can never get because everyone else is taking the same ones!

The other advantage...we booked Palo for the first night of the second cruise. My clothes will all be unpacked already, we'll already be relaxed (no stress from arrival day) and we'll already have been through the entire dining rotation once and we'll be ready for a change.

Two stops at Castaway Cay is nice, too.

Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter