Back home

Andy Lou & Meg

Anywhere else but Disney is not a holiday
After 16 fun filled nights we arrived back home on Saturday.

Lots of highlights (Rip Ride, Manta, Universal Express, Jedi & Pirate Training)and a few downsides (rain, parts of dining plan)

Will attempt to post of a trip report in the next few days.

Currently trying to convince DH that we should go back next year but am not having much joy at present.

Welcome back!

Got back ourselves at end of August - lucky enough to get on Rip Ride too - fantastic ride.

Good luck on convincing DH for next year. My DH has gone from "not again - there are other places in the world", before we went to "not next year, but maybe 2-3 years time"

Welcome home.
We got in line for Rip Ride while it was still under soft opening. Stood there about 10-15 mins and they announced due to weather they were closing. Day after it fully opened but we didn't go back. Something for next year(we will be going back:cloud9:)

Welcome back - and good luck getting your TR sorted. I am looking forward to reading that and seeing loads of pics.

Keep working on DH - it might be worth trying to sweeten the deal by telling him he can sit and wait for you in Hooters while you go to the MK. That would definately work for me :thumbsup2

Keep working on DH - it might be worth trying to sweeten the deal by telling him he can sit and wait for you in Hooters while you go to the MK. That would definately work for me :thumbsup2

why didnt you tell me that early?? would have saved me loads of hassle!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter