Back from Yacht Club, here are some pics...

Aurora63

<font color=0066CC>I do look ravishing, don't I?<b
We stayed in room 3034, quite a hike from the main lobby but I didn't mind. Here are some picks, sorry some are a little blurry...hope you enjoy!

103-0345_IMG.jpg

The Lobby

roomtodoor.jpg

Room 3034 - view from the balcony to the door.

yachtvanity.jpg

The vanity area

yachtmickeymirror.jpg

The mirror...I liked the Mickey at the top!

yacht3034view.jpg

The view from our balcony...pretty nice! I liked it.

yachtgazebo.jpg

A distant view of the Gazebo.

yachtlighthouse.jpg

The lighthouse.

Looks beautiful, thanks for sharing!

loveFL said:
great pictures! was that considered a water view room?

I have no idea. We were booked for the Swan (my friend had an employee rate) and they were filled, so we were bumped to the YC for one night. I wanted to stay longer!! But I think they would consider it water view.

loveFL said:
great pictures! was that considered a water view room?

That is a standard view room. All rooms overlooking the quiet pool at the YC used to be water view, but are now standard view.

Thanks for sharing your photos! I'll be staying at the YC in July for the first time in a standard room, so hopefully we'll get as beautiful of a view as ya'll had. The photos are great...they really get me even more excited about staying here!

thank you for sharing ,, ,,, we will be staying there Over Mothers day for a week ,,
Cant wait ,,,,

They are beautiful photos. We are planning on staying there in October 2007 so although we have a long wait we are so excited. It's lovely to be able to actually see inside the rooms. ps did you take the pics before settling in or are you really tidy :rotfl2: rooms don't look that tidy when we're around!

We're thinking about staying here- can you tell me what is in walking distance- restaurants here- is that the only pool- if not how many pools? is this place good for an 11,13 year old? Thanks

essmom said:
We're thinking about staying here- can you tell me what is in walking distance- restaurants here- is that the only pool- if not how many pools? is this place good for an 11,13 year old? Thanks

First, no, that is one of the quiet pools, they also share Stormalong Bay w/ the Beach Club, which is an awesome sand bottom pool with water slides.

Restaurants - At the hotel is the Yacht Club Galley and the Yachtsmans Steakhouse, next door at the Beach Club is Cape May Cafe, and Beaches and Cream. You can also walk to the Swan and Dolphin and Boardwalk (or take the boat to the BW.)

I think it would be great for an 11 and 13 year old!

Great pictures. I have been on the fence about doing the BC or the YC. Your pictures convinced me to go YC.

Oh those pictures are taking me back!!! Three more months to go and I'll be back where I belong.

johnvree said:
Great pictures. I have been on the fence about doing the BC or the YC. Your pictures convinced me to go YC.

Have a great time! I loved it, I'm sure you will too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter