BACK from the BCV

RMulieri

DIS Veteran
Just back today from a lovely stay at the BCv...It seems Disney felt it was time to make up the fact that I have had 23 trips and never had requests filled nor have I been upgraded. Still not upgraded ( can't be at the villas really) .I did not request anything this trip and got an upper floor room ready at 1pm, facing Epcot ,with a double balcony.I was in room 429. I was able to watch the fireworks every night from my balcony, and it was great.I was expecting to be in the 1 bdr we have gotten put in the last 2 times facing the driveway of the beach club resort so I was pleased as punch! We also received our very first towel animals...We got a starfish,gorilla, elephant.Great service. Very friendly and smiling Cms everywhere.We were celebrating my daughters 6th bday and had her bday acknowledged by each and every table service we went to.We also received a personal card and photo from Mickey and the gang.It was a wonderful time and I was sad to see it end.Kinda sad since our next trip is not till 2011.

Sounds great - so you finally escaped the "looking over the entrance driveway" view?

Yep..Finally escaped the driveway view...Also we had a renovated room...New drapes, new carpet, flat screen tvs...It was very wonderful, and I was sad to leave .

Awesome trip. Out of all of the resorts we stayed at, BCV really hit the spot. I'm glad you had a great trip and stay at the BCV!

Hi RMulieri,
Thanks for sharing about your trip. It is great to hear that you got an upgrade in view and how nice all the CMs were. BCV is one of my favorite resorts. Just keep thinking about this wonderful trip to keep you going until 2011. Thanks again for sharing:thumbsup2
________
Effects of wellbutrin

Glad you had such a great trip and such a great view! :goodvibes

Yep..Finally escaped the driveway view...Also we had a renovated room...New drapes, new carpet, flat screen tvs...It was very wonderful, and I was sad to leave .

I didn't know that the BCV were being renovated at this time. We were just there in October, and I haven't seen this before.
When will it be finished?
Glad you had a great trip. I love the BCV's!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter