Back from Orlando, booo!! Any questions?

jayduk

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Yesterday we returned from Orlando, we stood in London Gatwick tanned and cold!!

Spent two full weeks out there, stayed on International Drive throughout except for two nights which was spent at the Animal Kingdom Lodge (rented DVC points).

Visited all the parks inc water parks (except Busch Gardens and Discovery Cove, although we did these last year so any questions on these we may be able to help still!). Went to MNSSHP on Oct 1st, AMAZING!!!

We ate all over really including at City Walk, Disney in parks at DTD and along I-Drive. Both buffet and table service.

We rented a car from usrentacar.com with the Alamo young drivers policy which was well worth it....i really felt sorry for all those english i saw stood waiting for the shuttle in the mornings or stood at the bus stop in the heat.

Flew with Virgin Atlantic from London Gatwick. Used the Long Stay Plus car park at Gatwick.

I've just listed briefly what we did so you know whether i might be able to answer any questions you might have. I might come round to facing the photos and writing a really report once i get my head around having to return to work.

welcome home, how did the surprising the girlfriend go?
and i know what you mean about getting home and standing in the cold, we got back tuesday and i still cant get warm!!

Glad you are back safely - although going back to work will obviously be a toughie.

Would love to see some pics if you do get round to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter