Back from HH

CruznLexi

DIS Veteran
Just got home a few hours ago from HH! We stayed 6 nights in a 2 bedroom. I did 2 nights on points and the rest cash for $400 a night. I booked at the end of Jan. We were celebrating my Mom's 80th birthday. We arrived at 330pm and our villa was ready at 4pm. We requested near the pool and got building 28 which was almost at the pool. We had a 8 people in the villa and 1 on the air mat. We brought more things than we really needed. We ate at the Skull Creek Boathouse. It was very good with waits of 35 min. I had the Cevice and it was great. Hubby had the steak and said it was very good. All of HH is surrounded by trees so hard to find some things.
Our first am there we got up early and were at the pool by 8am. We met Pool Guy Mike and he is full of info. He only is there until 9am and then drives the bus for the beach house. We spent time at the pool and had a great waterslide., the cost to rent Bikes was $30 for length of stay. My husband and cousin got lost and were gone for almost 2 hours. There are many activites to do like Tye dye, bracelets, kayak and fishing. All with a fee.
We ate at Guiseppes which is very close to the resort. The offer Disney discount.. Next time we will eat there and go shoppIng for groceries at Piggly Wiggly.,

We went to the beach house the next day and it was nice but we live 25 min from the Gulf of Mexico and our beach is way better. There is a pool place to eat and bar and arcade too. You will need your card to get into the beach house and return.
We had a grill out 2 times and it was very easy as it was close to the villa. The cast members were fantastic and did time as life guards and recreation. They even did our own private tye dye which was $15. We just had a relaxing time and can't wait to go back.

Well hi there neighbor! We were in building 27 the same time you were, although we left earlier than you. We checked out Friday morning. We desperately want to go back, although not this week. :upsidedow Hopefully Irene will stay away.

Glad you had a great time! We did too. :goodvibes

We had no problems here. I got soaked trying to get into work Friday, but, it stopped raining almost immediately after I got in.

We had some pretty cloud shows, but, nothing else.

Hope the folks upcoast come through ok!

I'm glad you enjoyed your HHI vacation! Our family will be there over the 4th of July next year. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter