Back from fantastic trip

Verity Chambers

<font color=blue>He's delicious! Rather like <font
We got back on Saturday from a super trip, one of the most successful we've had tbh. I'll try to get round to a trippie soon, but here are my higha and lows.

I'll start with lows as I hate to finish on negatives!

Lows.
* The weather, lots and lots of rain, though we would never let weather spoil our fun, less rain would have been great!!!

* The usual rude, aggressive people! Especially at characters, WOW!:scared1:

* The prices!!! Enough said :scared1::scared1::scared1:

*Crowds! :scared1:

HIGHS
* The eurostar, what a great way to start and end the trip!

* Santa Fe, clean, room refurbished since we were last there, happy enough with it!

* Character interaction, the characters made Evie feel really special.

* Meals, we had fantastic meals at CM, Inventions and Auberge. Delicious and great service.

* Lots going on. Everywhere we went there were characters, parades, shows, it was really impressive. We even liked Mickey's magical party-sorry!

That's all i can think of right now, will get round to trippie asap!

Verity :)

Glad you had a good trip. Can't wait for the report. We are staying at the Santa Fe in November, what have they done to refurbish it?

Welcome back!! :wave2:Can't wait for your TR - hope there will be photos and lots about the food as we're also thinking about CM, Inventions & Auberge!!

Welcome back Verity. Sounds like you had a great trip!! We had just as much fun two weeks ago.....missing it already!

:cloud9:Glad you had great time:goodvibes
I sit here reading how everyone has had such a good time and reading the trip report's:surfweb: This is doing NOTHING to keep my excitment level's down:woohoo:. Hubby is thinking about locking me in a cupboard untill we go:rolleyes1
Oh!!! and snap on the food choices as well! We are going to Inventions twice....can't wait:cloud9:

Don't be sorry for liking MMPT!! I LOVED it!! I'd seen it many a times on youtube (I checked everything out before I went) and do you know what?? I really want them to extend the season next year as I'd love to see it again!!

I'm going to absolutely miss this years theming. With the exception of Goofy's Summer Camp I think this year was brilliant!!! I had a fantastic time and will eventually put my report up.

I'm suffering really badly with Swine flu at the moment so haven't been able to keep awake long enough to write much :-(

Glad you had a great trip though - we even liked it more than WDW!!

welcome back. i am so glad you had a great time. cant wait for the trip report

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter