back from DLRP!!

missj171

<font color=purple>I'm not a pint swigging electri
Hi everyone!

I got back from my absolutely wonderful trip to DLRP on Friday night! I had such a brilliant time, in perfect sunshine from the moment we entered the parks until the moment we left. The crowds were amazingly low (most rides max. 10 min queue or walk-on) and we had loads of time to just enjoy the magic of Disney!

I'll get started on my TR (with loads of piccies!) today, I promise!

I just want to go back right now!

Yeah - Welcome back!! :goodvibes

I can't wait for the Trip report - great to hear everything went so well for you [crowds, weather etc], isn't it lovely when things just work out. You just can't plan for things like that and it can make a holiday so special :love:

Kaye

Sounds like you had a fabulous time. Looking forward to reading all about it.

Welcome home!

Would love to hear all about it when you have a chance :)

Glad to hear you had a great time - told you you had nothing to worry about!! Glad to hear you had lots of :sunny:! I'm sure you'll enjoy reliving your trip when putting together your trip report!

So pleased to hear you had a great time. Nice weather and no real crowds :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter