Back from a 3 night stay at the Beach Club

TLinden16

Scotty and Ray at Jelly Rolls are the best!
I stayed at the Beach Club August 20-23, and absolutely loved it. I was in room 4552. My room faced the villas, and had a view of Spaceship Earth and Imagination through the trees (not much of a view, but still a view). It had a small balcony with a table and two chairs.

My room was so cute. It had a queen sized bed, and a couch in it. The bed was sooooooo comfortable. It usually takes me a night or two to feel comfortable in a bed, but I fell asleep right away in this bed. There was the cutest Mickey desk lamp in the room. The bedspread was a beautiful print with ovals with Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto in beach scenes. There were hidden Mickeys on the wall paper in the bathroom. The bathroom was a bit small (especially after staying at the Poly with an oversized bathroom for a week).

Stormalong Bay was fantastic. I only made it there once, though, because it was raining so much. I loved the lazy river section of the pool. I just did a dead man's float around it. It's so big that I never felt crowded it in even though there were a ton of people there.

The cast there is fantastic. The bellman who brought my luggage up to my room remembered my name and called me by name whenever he saw me in the resort. Art the greet is a sweetheart.

I went to Beaches and Cream for lunch one day. I had a decent burger, and a delicious hot fudge sundae. It's really much too small though. It was always packed there.

Karen

Hi, thinking of stayin at the BC next trip...was your room located near the pool??? thanks..amy

Great review, I love the YC & BC! I'm wondering if the Mickey desk lamp is the same as the YC's? Is it a goldish color with Mickey wearing a nautical outfit? Thanks again for the review.

Originally posted by corvair
Hi, thinking of stayin at the BC next trip...was your room located near the pool??? thanks..amy

My room was located near the quiet pool. It was only a few minutes to walk to Stormalong Bay.

Karen

Originally posted by monte
Great review, I love the YC & BC! I'm wondering if the Mickey desk lamp is the same as the YC's? Is it a goldish color with Mickey wearing a nautical outfit? Thanks again for the review.

Nope. Not the same lamp. The one in the Beach Club was of Mickey dressed in a old-fashioned styled full body style bathing suit sitting on a tall lifeguard chair. Just adorable. I wanted to steal it :)

Karen

Originally posted by princess lovers mom
did you see any scafolding?

There was scaffolding over the main entrance on the lagoon side of the building. It wrapped around almost to Stormalong Bay in one direction, and wrapped around the two corners of a building. They are putting new siding up.

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter