Back 1/7, Cosmic ray's and Crystal palace

Faline

DIS Veteran
DAY ONE:

Arrived at CBR, checked in and went straight to MK. Lunch at Cosmic Ray's
Ds and girlfriend shared ribs and chicken platter and were very happy with it. Plenty to share. I think they had the brownie which was just ok. DH and I shared the corned beef with potato croquettes and carrots and had carrot cake for dessert. I was expecting a sandwich since it said with rye roll, but it was a dinner with roll on the side. We enjoyed it all, and again plenty to share.

Crystal palace dinner-We all thought it was one of the best buffets. Food excellent and character interaction very good. All characters came to our table in a timely fashion and interacted well, especially since we were all adults. I told Tigger that I would be happy to bounce with him anytime and he acted all embarrassed and cute. Will definitely return

could I ask you to elaborate a little on the kosher meal? Did it taste like a frozen tv dinner or was it a quality meal? Was it heated thoroughly?

No, it did not taste frozen. It tasted like regular corned beef, and was heated through. We thought it was quite tasty for a counter service meal, and something different from the ordinary.

Thanks for the review!

We'll be eating at both of these places on our next trip.

thanks!

we were so disappointed that Cosmic Ray's only had hamburger avail in the late evening last Oct.; look foward to the rotissere chicken.

agree w/CP too, it has edged out Chef Mickey's as our fav. charactar meal.

Glad to hear you enjoyed both of these places, we eat at both every time we go and Cosmic Rays is one of my guilty WDW pleasures, I don't know why but the classic lounge lizard Sunny Eclipes just cracks me up, Lunat Ticks :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter