Back 1/7, 1900 Park Faire breakfast, Sci-fi

Faline

DIS Veteran
DAY THREE:

1900 Park Faire Breakfast- Strawberry Soup soooo good, had two helpings. Otherwise routine breakfast food. BUUUTTT, the character interaction is so worth it here. Really really memorable. The Mad Hatter and Alice are AMAZING. Also celebrated my bithday here, and was given a birthday crown and a signed placemat. I will never forget this meal.

Sci-fi- After breakfast, Dh and I didn't have a lot of room and just shared oreo shake and spinach and artichoke dip. Oreo shake was delicious, and spinach artichoke dip was good but nothing special. DS and girlfriend had BLT soup, Oreo shake as drink, Buthcer steak and cheesecake. They seemed to enjoy their meal, although of course, the steak was a letdown after Jiko's. Had an excellent attentive waiter and really enjoy the atmosphere of this place. If you go knowing that you are going for the atmosphere, it is a fine choice.

Thanks for the review!! We will be going to 1900 Park Fare for breakfast on April 21st!!! I am glad to hear about the positive experience. I have not read a whole lot about this breakfast, so thanks!:)

Hi,
Did you tell them on your reservations it was your bday? Or did you order a cake? I am celebrating both my dd's bdays while there and we are scheduled to eat dinner there.

We didn't tell them on reservation, but upon check-in, they saw my birthday pin. I didn't order birthday cake, as would never have room to eat more. This was plenty special without the extra cake. To make sure they notice, though, I would tell them at check-in, on reservation or both.

My party of 4 visited the Sci-Fi during Easter week of '06. We went for my daughter's birthday, had advanced reservations, and notified them of the occasion in advance and at the door. This was the worst dining experience we have ever had at any Disney location. The service and the food were awful.
We arrived 10 minutes early and we not seated for nearly an hour. We only stayed because the kids we having a fit to "eat in the car". After being seated, we weren't acknowledged for almost 10 more minutes and then our waiter greeted us with "Sorry that took so long. I was in the bathroom." One would think it could only go up from here, but the service was poor the entire night. We had to remind the waiter it was my daughter's birthday and that a cake had been ordered 3 different times. The food was mediocre at best, and by the time we actually got the birthday cake, my daughter was almost asleep from boredom.

Just to mention - I am not all that picky either. We ate at Liberty Tree Tavern, the castle, princess dining at Epcot, Rainforest Cafe, Puck's and several other places, and loved every second of everything else. This is the only place I've been that I truly would not recommend to anyone - well, anyone I liked anyway!

I will post a review of POFQ when I get back! Have a good trip! I will also do my dining reviews!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter