Babysitting @ the "Clubs"??

Melrosgirl

DVC Member - BCV
Are the Clubs at some of the hotels (for babysitting) for kids 4 and up or 3 and up? I've read two different books: one says the "clubs" are for kids 3 and up and the other says 4 and up.

My daughter is 3 and is potty trained. I'm hoping that we can still get her into one of the "clubs" so we can take an adult evening out. (This is coming from a mommy who has NEVER hired a babysitter believe it or not. That's right - we haven't gone out as adults without our daughter more than 3 times - when a family member is in town! LOL I really want a night out for a few hours on vacation :) Thanks!

You can call the different clubs and ask, but I know for certain that Neverland Club and Cub's Den is 4 and up. You could also try the in room sitters, I've heard there are some really good ones. Good Luck and I hope you get that night out :)

Have a Wonderful day, Eeyore

call the number 407-wdw-dine and ask to speak to a supervisor explain the situation and see if they have any recommendations.

I have heard of "fair godmother's" - but i don't have the phone number.

found the number (407) 969-9847 and toll free 877-611-4314

Last edited by a moderator:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest