Babysitting Room @ SSR info center - age limit?

Annette_VA

DIS Veteran
I saw on another site that there is a room for the kids to play while you do the DVC tour at SSR. Does anyone know if there's an age limit?

I really want to explore DVC when we're down there in Sept, but need to know if I need to arrange a sitter for my 1 & 3 year olds.

TIA!

Not sure if there's an age limit...
our two were just four years old, and they loved the "playroom":) (This was at the BWV Sales Center, and I would assume that the new sales office playroom would be somewhat the same...)

If you're going to call to arrange a tour before you go..just ask:) If you're going to wait until you get there, one of the reps at the resort would know...

Have fun!!!
:sunny:

When we toured last summer (at the BWV office), our DS4 and DS2 (at the time) were "allowed" in the supervised kids club area.

My understanding is that normally children under 4 are not permitted, but with prospective DVC-ers, I'm sure they do whatever it takes to accommodate the children and make the sale!

Hope that helps.

sorry i can't help with your question,
but i just had to say how much i love the photo of your little "mickeys"
:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter