Baby Walter Henry Readshaw Arrived

Button

A princess waiting for Cinders to ship on out of t
Hi all,

Giving you all an update. Our little bump decided to arrive 6 weeks early on 2nd January 2010 (due date was 11th Feb!)

After 2 weeks stay in hospital for both of us we are now back at home prodding him every couple of minutes to make sure he is still ok.

I've been telling him loads about Disney and of course the cruise. He is yet to listen to the podcast but I'm so sure that they will settle him as played them loads whilst he was in my belly.

I've decided that the diet won't be starting until after his due date for fear of going cold turkey on Cadburys.

Memories of sleep are fading fast...

Congratulations! :flower3:

I find the podcast team voices to be very soothing. They help me get to sleep. Even Pete's rants are soothing. I hope Walter also finds teh podcasts to his liking.

Sleep will come later. Sometime after he is a teenager.

Awwww, congratulations :goodvibes

:cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :yay:

I hope this bad weather didn't affect you? I would suggest cutting down on the chocolate veeerrrrryyyy slowly, you have to think of the effect it will have :rotfl:

Seriously - good luck and good health to both of you :grouphug: Keep us updated! Love the name you picked too - baby Walter :cloud9:

Congratulations !!!

I am with you no diet until after due date! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter