Baby Update!

Queenie

Mouseketeer
Hi!

So yeah, I'm finally getting around to doing an update, sorry about the delays, things are still mighty hectic around here.

First things first, apart from DH being in a car crash yesterday (he's fine thank God), everything is going pretty much great over here. We moved into the new house right on schedule and our little baby is doing excellent according to all the various check ups etc. I'll update on the house asap as shocingly I have no decent pics right now!

We're now at 35 weeks, so really getting close to popping although my belly button is still an innie which DH reckons must be unheard of! Half the women in his office are having babies in Sept (much to the delight of his boss) and they all popped months ago! We paid for a private 4D scan at 32 weeks, a wonderful present from DH, and had Bean's gender confirmed - he's definately MR Bean and we have the photos to prove it (those will be very useful at his 18th birthday mwahaha!) Anyway here he is:

6732_152634428968_508863968_3304000_637432_n.jpg

6732_152634433968_508863968_3304001_1791970_n.jpg

There's also a video of him on YouTube here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABLOexZJYgg

The general consensus is that he really looks like me (especially to people who've seen my baby photos.) He has my cheeks and nose but his dad's mouth so far, although he does have the family "pout" from my side hehe!

Pregnancy has gone well so far, just the usual niggles like backache, indigestion and swollen feet (thank goodness for Crocs!) We had a false labour a few weeks ago which was scary but we've been to our antenatal classes and done all the breathing practice etc so we're about as prepared as we can be - which is, needless to say, not at all! :rotfl2: I'm also doing pre-natal yoga and trying to stay active which is getting increasingly difficult in the hot weather and feeling so tired all the time.

OK I'll sign off here. Will put up a house udate asap and include pics of the nursery as it's almost done, I love it!!!

Xxx

Congrats! How exciting for you...Glad your DH is OK. Here's to continued good luck.

Rhonda

Congrats! The baby looks woinderful! I am glad you DH is okay.

Rebecca

Glad DH is okay.

Your little Mr. Bean is adorable.

Get as much sleep as you can now. :cloud9: Because even if he does sleep through the night, you won't, from worrying "why is he sleeping through the night?" ;)

Wow - those are great pictures - truly can see so many distinct features too. Sorry to hear about your DH's accident but relieved to hear he is fine.
How exciting for you both that Mr. Bean will be here so soon. And won't he be so fortunate to have parents who love him so much? Look forward to hearing the news of his arrival. Enjoy these last few weeks. Caroline

So glad DH is ok!! And congrats on Mr. Bean!!! AWM is right--SLEEP NOW!!! It will be one of the most wonderful times of your life, though--even if you are sleep-deprived!! :hug:

Wow, Those pics are amazing! He is going to be a cutie...

Glad DH is OK...

And I too agree with AWM... rest as much as you can now!

Hope you have a very fast and easy labor and delivery!

(Oh and I had 2 kids, and my innie never popped :) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter