Baby,It's Cold Outside ~ November 2011 PTR*UPDATED 9/26/11*

Mickeysgirl34

"I'm thinking of good vibrations."
Howdy Y'all.
This is my PTR for a November trip to the Walt Disney World Resort!
I've never done MVMCP before and my mom thought it was a good idea to go!

Who's Going?
Me:
305056_262045730495777_100000710573792_900764_1309418744_n.jpg

My name is Valerie and I love Disney.

More Things About Me:
Favorite singer: Demi Lovato
Favorite subject: English
Favorite WDW Park: Magic Kingdom
Favorite food: Grilled Chicken
Favorite sport: Football
Favorite baseball team: New York Yankees
Favorite football team: New York Giants & San Diego Chargers
Favorite characters: Figment & Rapunzel
Favorite animated Disney movie: Tangled,Princess and the Frog,The Little Mermaid & UP.
Favorite action Disney movie: Pirates of the Caribbean
Favorite WDW resort: Port Orleans French Quarter
Favorite restaurant: 50's Prime Time Cafe
Favorite ride: Space Mountain

My Momma:
268969_231188880248129_100000710573792_788669_1130089_n.jpg

She loves Disney too and her favorite ride is It's A Small World. :-)

& My uncle. He likes Disney but not as much as my mom and I. My sister Stephanie will be down there too because she works in Disney. :D

I can't wait to do MVMCP in 2 months!

~Valerie♥

Hey followers!
So,I'm trying to decide between two resorts for Decemeber.

Which one is better?

Port Orleans French Quarter
French%20Quarter%20001.jpg

I fell in love with this resort this year. I really love the pool and the boats that take you to Downtown Disney. The rooms are lovely too.

The Polynesian
PO_EST_1_998.jpg

I've never stayed here before and I really want to. I've only been to the Polynesian for the Lilo & Stitch breakfast so I'm not sure how the rooms are like.

~Valerie♥

Hi! Joining in :goodvibes

I haven't stayed at Poly, but like you I've stayed at POFQ...I loved FQ but the Poly is my dream resort :cloud9: The rooms are HUGE! And to be able to watch Wishes in the pool...DREAM!

Hi! Joining in :goodvibes

I haven't stayed at Poly, but like you I've stayed at POFQ...I loved FQ but the Poly is my dream resort :cloud9: The rooms are HUGE! And to be able to watch Wishes in the pool...DREAM!

Thank you for joining in!

I like the idea of trying something new since I haven't stayed at the Poly before and I heard the rooms are wonderful and you get to see the fireworks. :goodvibes

the-lion-king-3d-poster.jpg

I went to see Lion King in 3D yesterday! I loved it! The scenes were really good in 3D. The theater was packed with fans and they were singing along. <3

When I got out of the theater,this little girl came up to me and gave me the little kid 3D glasses. Her dad said to me that she didn't want to keep them and asked me if I wanted them. My friend however stole some from a little boy. :rotfl:
Lion-King-3D-Glasses.jpg

GO SEE IT! You won't be disappointed!

~Valerie♥

Breaking News!
Instead of going in December,my mother has decided we go in November and we'll still be able to do MVMCP!

My mom doesn't want to go to Poly this year because it will be too expensive,so we're deciding on:

Pop Century:
pop-century-resort-400.jpg

We've stayed here 3 times and we love it. It's the only good value resort and I like the food choices.

French Quarter:
French%20Quarter%20001.jpg

I fell in love with this resort this year. I keep convincing my mom that we should do this again. :-) I love the pool and boat!

Caribbean Beach:
Disney%27s_Caribbean_Beach_Resort_45627_0_08162006_0008101847_500.jpg

We stayed here in 1998 and I wanted to stay there again. What do you think of Caribbean Beach?

~Valerie♥

I love love love CBR! It's probably my second favorite resort, it has a great atmosphere! The only bad part is how spread out it is, I would suggest getting a preferred room if you decide to stay there :-)

I love love love CBR! It's probably my second favorite resort, it has a great atmosphere! The only bad part is how spread out it is, I would suggest getting a preferred room if you decide to stay there :-)

Thanks for the advice!

Hello Followers!
We have decided what resorts we're gonna stay at!

November 10th - 11:

Disney%27s_Caribbean_Beach_Resort_45627_0_08162006_0008101847_500.jpg

Caribbean Beach! <3

November 12th - 14th

disneys-polynesian-resort-01-r1.jpg

POLYNESIAN! <3

Tell your opinions! Were these resorts good choices?

~Valerie♥

OOH! I haven't stayed at either of those! CBR looks gorgeous; plus there's a DISer whose BF works at the foodcourt there so it's like a DIS meet :laughing: I really want to stay at CBR but my family sees "seven bus stops" and runs away. So I'm excited to hear what you'll think about it!

And a split stay! WOW! I really want to see one day if my family could do it; it makes a lot of sense. AND you get to stay at the resort you really wanted to, at least some of the trip!

Also, my friends went during November (and stayed at CBR!) and they loved it!

We're going in December so you will have to tell us all about the party and give us some tips :) Happy you get to stay at Poly!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter