• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

B2B Info

sayuracodfish

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

Can someone explain how a B2B works? Is it simply booking two cruises or is there more to it? Are they "connected" in any way, or ?? Sorry if this has already been covered, but searched and couldn't find any info. Thank you in advance!

On a B2B you will want to connect the cruises through DCL. You want to get the same stateroom for both sailings, makes it really nice! And they can have you with the same servers for both cruises. The head server should inform you early in the cruise that if you would like they will arrange it for you. We have actually switched for the 2nd cruise on occasion.

We did a B2B last year. We were able to book the same room for each cruise which I highly recommend. The process that I did was fairly simple...I booked the two cruises and chose the same room on both of them. When we checked in for the 1st cruise they mentioned the 2nd cruise, so the system must flag it somehow. At the end of the 1st cruise we took our boarding documentation, passports and ID and went through customs. Our luggage stayed in our room. Once we got through customs we went right back up into the check-in area and waited about an hour before we were let back on the ship. We were back on by 9:30 AM if I remember correctly. We then hung out in the Concierge lounge and were able to score tours of the Roy and Walt suites :)

Hi All,

Can someone explain how a B2B works? Is it simply booking two cruises or is there more to it? Are they "connected" in any way, or ?? Sorry if this has already been covered, but searched and couldn't find any info. Thank you in advance!

If you are thinking of doing a 3 night and 4 night and plan on parking in the port garage, then do the 3 night cruise first. When you arrive to park you will pay for three nights of parking and since you will not move your car between the cruises the four nights are free!pixiedust:

We did a B2B last year. We were able to book the same room for each cruise which I highly recommend. The process that I did was fairly simple...I booked the two cruises and chose the same room on both of them. When we checked in for the 1st cruise they mentioned the 2nd cruise, so the system must flag it somehow. At the end of the 1st cruise we took our boarding documentation, passports and ID and went through customs. Our luggage stayed in our room. Once we got through customs we went right back up into the check-in area and waited about an hour before we were let back on the ship. We were back on by 9:30 AM if I remember correctly. We then hung out in the Concierge lounge and were able to score tours of the Roy and Walt suites :)
Thank you! That sounds awesome!

We had a note added to both of our reservations that we were sailing B2B (this was important since we were NOT in the same room).
If you end up not in the same room, you do not put your luggage out the last night, just pack everything up in your room and leave it there. The state room hosts will move it to your new room for you without issue. Otherwise it is the same as others have posted.

We would love to do an East/West B2B just for the longer time on the boat. One thing we noticed is that having the same menus (for us a 3/4 day) was not particularly exciting in the span of a week. You will have a bit more variety with the additional days. You will see that the variety acts and things will be the same across both cruises. We did find that staff is friendly if you are doing a B2B. We enjoyed our head server, server, and assistant on the B2B. They went out of their way to make sure we had the "best" table in the MDR diner and when we dined in one of the MDRs for breakfast or lunch they would often override the person who did the check in. So we always had a window seat, a section to ourselves, or one of the coveted circle tables at Enchanted Garden. It was quite special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter