• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

B resort disney springs

Has anyone stayed at b resort at disney springs if so can you tell me how it was thanks
You should pose your question in the Orlando resorts thread. This is just for Disney owned resorts. The other thread probably has more people that have stayed there.
Denise

I have heard good reviews of it here (namely from Hopperfan). I/we will be staying there starting the 12th and will give some feedback when we get back. I got a deal for 74 a night minus 15% off on Orbitz a few weeks out. The low price (even with the added resort fee of $30 a night) plus good Disney perks/location and clean looks/nice aesthetics, makes me think I will be very happy with the stay. The price I will be paying is cheaper than an all-star and to me it seems like it will be nicer.

Hi Louie, are you back home yet? Wondering how you liked The B. We will be staying there a week in October.
Any tips?

Hi Louie, are you back home yet? Wondering how you liked The B. We will be staying there a week in October.
Any tips?
Yes, we are back. I liked the B resort very much. The staff was nice and effecient, the rooms a bit bigger than I am used to, the furnishes and finishes seemed of decent quality, location good, nearby noise was never an issue and the keurig addition was great. We wanted to check in early because we had a red eye flight and I needed a nap desparately so I took a first floor room and didn't have a view but would have loved to have been in the tower part on high floor to have that delux feeling and view, so you might want to consider that. I have an odd observation - the sheets and or bed had an odd smell that reminded me of rancid oil but not sure if that would be a one off or something peculiar to me and my sniffer. I had a rental car and the lot was nearly full most of the time but I could always find a spot. I found a good nightly rate which isn't hard based on my experience and for what I paid I feel it was a great value.

Any tips?
I want to add that I enjoyed the combination of staying at the B resort and having a rental car much more than staying at an All Star with no car. I did not like relying on the Disney buses to get around on Disney property nor feeling confined to being on property. I paid about the same nightly price for both, maybe 10 more a night staying at the B including the car rental (my car rental was only 123 for a week though). To me the B resort is much nicer and the freedom of having a car is very important to me. When I stayed at ASMu I never got that magical in the bubble feeling people talk about. Both stays were enjoyable but for me the B resort was better.

Louie, thanks for your info. We won't have a car but will be depending on their buses and either Lyft or Uber. With what we are saving from staying off property, we don't mind paying for transportation if the buses are slow, but so far most people say they are fine.
I wonder what the bed smell is. That is something I hadn't heard before. Although a few people have said the room itself had a bad odor.
I better pack some febreze. :) or if its that bad we will ask to be moved.
Did you use the pool or eat in the restaurant?
Did you walk to Disney Springs?

Louie, thanks for your info. We won't have a car but will be depending on their buses and either Lyft or Uber. With what we are saving from staying off property, we don't mind paying for transportation if the buses are slow, but so far most people say they are fine.
I wonder what the bed smell is. That is something I hadn't heard before. Although a few people have said the room itself had a bad odor.
I better pack some febreze. :) or if its that bad we will ask to be moved.
Did you use the pool or eat in the restaurant?
Did you walk to Disney Springs?
I do not remember smelling a general room odor, just a bad smell when in bed, but it wasn't that bad, not bad enough for me to ask about it. Maybe I can't smell as well as most and only smelled the bad smell when right next to the source which to me seemed to be the sheets? The sheets looked and felt really clean so I didn't worry about it thinking that maybe it was some kind of eco friendly cleaner they used. I did not try to walk to DS since I had a car so I am sorry that I can not report on that, nor did we eat at the restaurant in the B resort. We ate mostly in the parks or ate grocery store food except eating out once at DS/Morimoto, once at 5 Guys and once at Chick Fil A. We also did not use the pool - I didn't get a great look at it but it is surrounded by the hotel (not next to the road or parking lot) so that seemed like a great aspect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter