[b]june 1, 2013 magic med 7 day[/b]

kikids
southeast Michigan
Cindy, Keith, Anabel (14 at cruise time), Eliza (11 at cruise time)
4th DCL cruise

Yes, it's a long way off but we are very excited! Looking forward to getting some good tips on airfare and excursions as well.

dismom73
Vacaville, CA (1/2 way between San Francisco and Sacramento)
Andrea(me)Ryan(DH)
3DD's, Ashley, Riley and Bailey
at time of cruising they will be 19, 13, and 8
we will be in connecting cat 7 cabins 6140/6142

This will be my and Riley's 7th DC (we did the 2 day cruise to nowhere out of L.A.)
Ryan and Ashley's 6th DC and Bailey's 5th (I was pregnant with Bailey on our first one so she is one behind, and not happy that she is the only family member that is not Gold yet :sad2:)

Hopefully my SIL and her Mom will be chiming in here soon, they are also booked. :thumbsup2

DanieD0909
Durham, NC
Danielle & Proby - No Kids...just us!
Number of DCL Cruises...as of today? 2...as of the cruise it will be my 5th! :thumbsup2

Hi,

We are booked too. We are from Grand Rapids, Mi. Looking at airfare prices as well. At this time thinking of coming in the day before, and staying 2 days after the cruise ends. So excited, can't wait for some of the shore excursions.

It will be out first Transatlantic flight. Kind of nervous about that. What's the best when to schedule something like that.

It will be me, my DH, and DD (22). Her college graduation present. :cloud9:

We're booked on this too! :woohoo:

BeardedDragons
Milton, ON, Canada
Tammy, Brayden (11 at time of cruise)
This will be number 3 for us.

My sister and her family are joining us, it will be their first cruise :thumbsup2

Eric, Sheila, Jade (12 at time of cruise), Charlotte (2 at time of cruise).

We're booked on this too! :woohoo:

BeardedDragons
Milton, ON, Canada
Tammy, Brayden (11 at time of cruise)
This will be number 3 for us.

My sister and her family are joining us, it will be their first cruise :thumbsup2

Eric, Sheila, Jade (12 at time of cruise), Charlotte (2 at time of cruise).

Welcome! I've added your data to our roll call. Val

Morning all, yesterday we confirmed our booking for the 1st June Med cruise and we are all bouncing off the walls with excitement.

We are from Lancashire, England. We went on the Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Disney Magic in May last year. Best 7 days of my life... :cool1:

So once they confirmed Disney Magic was coming to Europe, well how could resist. :confused3

So there will be 5 adults travelling, which is made of my wife, Tracey, DD Lauren (10), Matthew (5) and me Neil.
My Inlaws Kath, Dave a brother in law Steven will be travelling as well.

So let the planning commence and look forward to seeing you all next year.. :dance3:
(Next year doesn't sound that long off does it? :banana: :yay:

krispykreme97
Olive Branch, MS
Tonya, Carlos, Tamia (11 at time of cruise), Tayla (4 at time of cruise)
Sailed DCL twice 2010 (3 day Wonder), 2011 (3 day Dream)

I have never seen this website this slow for this long. Oh well,
I've updated the spreadsheet with the info that has been sent and added the Disnames of the new comers - welcome.

Val

This website is driving me nuts - not that it is a long drive - I've never seen it this slow and unresponsive for this long.

Anyway, I've updated the roll call with the info I have been given and added a few new DISnames - welcome.

Val

We will be joining in the 7 day from Barcelona!

GeauxYeaux
New Orleans
Melissa, DH Chris, and son Alex (age 12 @ cruise time)
This is our third DCL cruise - previous Bahamas 2009, Inaugural Alaska 2011

Great role call sheet Val! Thanks for all your efforts :thumbsup2
Here's a bit more info you could include for us...
Cabins 6640 and 6642, late dinner seating and we'd love to participate in the fish extender.:yay:

Good Morning from sunny Florida,

ScubaMickey
St. Augustine, Florida
Linda and Kurt, no kids
5 Cruises

We are VERY excited to be sailing on the Magic in the Med again!!!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

Thanks Val for making the spread sheet! Looks great.

krispykreme97
Olive Branch, MS
Tonya, Carlos, Tamia (11 at time of cruise), Tayla (4 at time of cruise)
Sailed DCL twice 2010 (3 day Wonder), 2011 (3 day Dream)

Hi krispykreme97

Was you on Disney Magic 7th May 2011, Eastern Caribbean cruise? I think I remember your name. If so, looks like we are going to be cruising again together. :banana:
See you soon.
Neil

I don't want to bring up any debate at all but are any of you taking your kids out of school to do this? My DD will be 14 at the time and we think that due to scheduling reasons we might have to change to this cruise (we were booked on a 7 night in August). That would mean that my DD would have to miss the last 4 days of school. I'm fine with her missing school but unsure about the last 4 days. I don't think they do a ton in those last few days but I'm not sure. I took her out for a few days last month for vacation and our school district is absolutely ok with it. I'm almost positive that we're going to change either way so you'll probably see me on here very soon!

I don't want to bring up any debate at all but are any of you taking your kids out of school to do this? My DD will be 14 at the time and we think that due to scheduling reasons we might have to change to this cruise (we were booked on a 7 night in August). That would mean that my DD would have to miss the last 4 days of school. I'm fine with her missing school but unsure about the last 4 days. I don't think they do a ton in those last few days but I'm not sure. I took her out for a few days last month for vacation and our school district is absolutely ok with it. I'm almost positive that we're going to change either way so you'll probably see me on here very soon!

Our two youngest will be missing the last week of school. We have taken them out before, but we are in CA, and CA has a state law that if your kids are going to miss 5 or more days in a row they can do "independent study". Which means they aren't marked absent, and they are given their work to do ahead of time. We have never taken them out for the last week before, so I'm not sure how that will work with the independent study, but I guess we will find out. :confused3
Of all the vacations they have missed school for, this one is WELL worth it. They are going to get to be surrounded by history! I plan on checking out plenty of books about the cities we will be visiting so we can study about them before we go there.

Our two youngest will be missing the last week of school. We have taken them out before, but we are in CA, and CA has a state law that if your kids are going to miss 5 or more days in a row they can do "independent study". Which means they aren't marked absent, and they are given their work to do ahead of time. We have never taken them out for the last week before, so I'm not sure how that will work with the independent study, but I guess we will find out. :confused3
Of all the vacations they have missed school for, this one is WELL worth it. They are going to get to be surrounded by history! I plan on checking out plenty of books about the cities we will be visiting so we can study about them before we go there.

I completely agree! She will learn things on this trip that she could never grasp by looking at a textbook. Our school district says that you can take your child out for a max of 10 days without question. We went on a Dream cruise last month and I took her out for 5 days and it was no problem. They just have you fill out a prearranged absence form and the teachers gave her the work ahead of time (though most just said "have fun" and gave her nothing). I like your idea about studying the cities before you get there. I'm going to have to steal that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter