[B]Help Needed For 2006[/B

jeeper9

Mouseketeer
] How is everyone finding out activities on board like Pirate Night and what excursions are available through DCL?

Another question ~ on my next cruise Oct. 14, 2006, my 3 grandchildren and myself are castaway members, but my DIL and other GS are first time cruisers. Will they be able to attend the castaway party with us? Will they need to be in a different line than us to board?

We have adjoining rooms booked ~ 1 in my name and 1 in my DIL. Do we need to do anything special to be seated at the same dining table?

On my first cruise we were up at 3:30 am, had a plane segment cancelled due to weather, spent 2 hours in line trying to get a new connection and finally arrived at the ship (4:00 pm) thanks to Jeanne so we all were overtired from day one and everything seemed too overwhelming from the start. Registering the children for the kids clubs was a nightmare of confusion ~ so much so that my DH and I forgot the password to get them out of the clubs the one time they did go there. What an experience!

We had a wonderful time, but it went too fast and we seemed to be on the go from sunup to sundown! This time, 7 days, I would like to be more organized so we all can experience more activities on board, hence the questions plus my DH won't be along to keep everyone calm! Yikes!!!!!

Thanks in advance for you suggestions and help.

Diana :wave:

jeeper9 said:
]Another question ~ on my next cruise Oct. 14, 2006, my 3 grandchildren and myself are castaway members, but my DIL and other GS are first time cruisers. Will they be able to attend the castaway party with us? Will they need to be in a different line than us to board?

We have adjoining rooms booked ~ 1 in my name and 1 in my DIL. Do we need to do anything special to be seated at the same dining table?
You can take your DIL and GS with you to the Castaway Party.

There's only one line for BOARDING, so not an issue. As for CHECKING IN, go with the shorter line (usually the CC Member line is LONGER) as a group.

Question - any CC members in the room with your DIL? If so, that room will also get the CC member gift.

Dining - you do want to ask that your reservations be linked and specifically ask to be seated at the same table for dinner.

:cheer2: Thanks for the reply! Yes, my GD will be staying in the room with DIL and she is a CC member.

I will call DCL and ask to be at the same dining table.

Diana :flower:

Do you know you can book excursions and the kids clubs online 90 days out since you're a CC member? Just go to the dcl website, use your name and reservation number to log in, and you're ready to make reservations. Print off the conf #s before you leave. You can do this, again, 90 days before departure.

Just wanted to invite you to join our cruise thread in the cruise meets section as we are cruising at the same time as you. We are going to have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter