B-Day Dinner: Park Fare or Concourse S.H.?

kjs1976

Thanks for the magic, Walt!
Alright, so the Pirate/Princess Party just threw a big wrench in my one day at MK for my b-day plans. Originally we were going to eat lunch at Tony's at 11:35, go back to the resort and relax, and return about 6 and stay late at the park. Now the party closes MK at 7PM and I think we're going to end up buying tickets for it....DH is the most excited about this new party development and said we'd be crazy not to do the party. Also, we rebooked under a package with the new code and have dining so we can do something bigger for dinner.

I've narrowed it down to two MK area places to eat....Park Fare (which I understand will be remodeled, but serving at GFC?) and Concourse Steak House. Park Fare positives will be characters, ability to order special b-day cake with castle on top, and buffet so this prego lady will be able to eat whatever sounds good. Plus, if we decide to dress up for the PPP, we'll not feel so out of place. pirate: Concourse positives are that it has a good view and DH and I can eat anything off the menu. We want to get an ADR about 6/6:15 so we can hop over to MK when the party starts.

Any reviews or ideas to help with this Disney Dilemma/Decision? :rotfl: Oh, I might add we're doing Ohana the next night and don't care for the Kona dinner menu, otherwise that might have been an option.

Many thanks to my Dis Dining gurus!!!!!:worship:

I have to tell you I have not done either restaurant in years.....Kids grew and we wanted to eat at different kinds of restaurants. I am assuming you want to stay on the monorail, do you want to do anything a little more upscale????but wait you said you might dress for the pirate/princess party..

I was going to suggest Citrico's at Grand Flordian, we love that restaurant and it is lovely for a birthday celebration. Hopefully some will give you opinions on the restaurants you are asking about, I just did not want you go unanswered.....

Thanks, Mackey! I considered Citricos and Narcoosee's, but they take 2 TS credits and we don't want to do that this trip as we have a long list of TS we had to narrow three choices down to!

I think 1900 Park Fare would be a fun place to eat to stick with the theme of the Pirate/Princess Party. princess: This buffet is one of our favorites at WDW and have to eat there every trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter