B & Cream -- Peppermarket ?

Sarahsmom85

Mouseketeer
Just started to get into the resturant part of our trip. Could anyone help me with this.

There will be 4 of us, sharing 4 Q&C vouchers. My DH is in an electric wheelchair. We will have a van to use. We are staying off site.

I'd like to go to Beaches and Cream and the Peppermarket.
For the easiest planning which park should I get to them from?
I would like to make it the easier trip for DH. We are also be going to the water parks, so if it is a better choise to do any of these two resturants during a water park visit thats good too.

We have one PS at Crystal Palace for Breakfast, and Rainforest
AK for Mid-day lunch dinner.

The Pepper Market is located in the Coronado Springs Resort. If you plan to spend a day at Blizzard Beach, you will be very close to CSR. I would suggest dining there after a day at BB.

Beaches & Cream is located inside of the YC&BC resort. You can get there easily from either MGM or EPCOT (via the International Gateway) by boat.

Ymmm. Pepper Market is a favorite.
It would be great on a BB day or even an AK day.
We did PM for lunch after a busy morning at the AK.

You can take a boat or walk to Beaches-n-Cream from Epcot or MGM, although it would be a long walk from MGM.
You might be able to take the electric chair on the boats?
We had a stroller with us and never had to fold it up or take our little guy out of it for these boats.

Oh, this is making me hungry. Have a great time.

After checking the maps and doing a little more planning today, and of course your input, I think we will do Pepper Market on BB day, and B&C on a Epcot day.
I will have to ask over at the Disability Board about the boats.
The only boat we ever rode was the big one over to MK. Of course DH hasn't been in over ten yrs, so should be interesting.
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter