• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Axe Deodorant

Don’t know that brand but I prefer unscented body products. Doesn’t clash with whatever perfume I’m wearing.

I have a personal scent - Armani Musk, as picked out by my ex-girlfriend. I'm fond of it. But when you put on Axe deodorant (why would you?) or even antiperspirant the smell just overpowers it. I haven't used Axe in ages now. I vastly prefer unscented products.

As a high school teacher, Axe is so nasty. It is everywhere and it doesn't take away the eau de teenage boy odor, it just adds to it and makes it overwhelming. I wish Axe would die.
The funny thing is, I used to use it in spades when I was a teen along with my fellow classmates. We liked "Voodoo" a lot. We thought we were sooooo sophisticated.

My son used Axe products while in high school and they sure could take over the house! I gravitate to unscented or at most very lightly scented products, so Axe was extra noticeable to me.

Axe was awful on my middle schoolers. Probably no different to the adults I was around when wearing Hi Karate, or Brute or British Sterling

Did Axe have some of their sprays changing scents or was that a different brand? Maybe it was React.

My daughter is in 7th grade. The school has had to send letters home asking that items like Axe be used sparingly. According to my daughter the boys are basically drowning themselves in it every day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter