awesome yardsale

kdmak

Earning My Ears
I just had a yard sale over the weekend to start my Disney fund. We made $310. I'm so happy just to get rid of all the junk and clean out the house. That's not a bad start for the fund since we're not going till Dec.

Cha CHING!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE OFF TO A GOOD START!!!!!!!! I hope I do as well June 1st!

I'm having a yard sale June 1, too! Getting ready for a hopeful Christmas trip to WDW with my friend, our babies, & NOOOO DH's!!! :D Woo Hoo, can't wait!!! (We all just came back 1 week ago & it was great, but Disney is always better when the grumpies aren't with us!!! ;) )

Thanks for the reminder. We are doing a trip next month with almost zero planning and limited budget. I forgot that doing a yard sale was part of our disney funds in the past. It is one way the kids can get involved and make a little money of their own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter