!!!~`~ Awesome Green flips offer! ~`~!!!

good luck getting flips.... lol ive actually traded and seen with you a lot lol xD

im in Captain-Heather's room.... my name is DarthChaser.... well good luck getting...

thanks you guys, much appricated. and oh yes i saw you Darthchaser yesterday..well, hi again!

i hope u get your green flips soon!!!! :) u have a gr8 offer for it. too bad i dont have green flips.

uh no sorry the inferno in this offer is ONLY for the flips. there are some really really awesome offers out there, but this is only for the flips. oh and btw, bump :)

i found someone that has flips and might trade them! yay yay yay yay yay woot woot woot woot woot woot i hope it works!

they where stolen.. i am dumbstuck. every time i come close to getting these flips, something bad ends up happening. well i had a fortune cookie last night that says thing will start to become in your favor, so i hope this is one of them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter