Awesome! Dreams is booking Sheraton Vistana Villages and Resort!

Robinrs

DIS Veteran
Just saw it at the top of the page! Since they left Hotel Kingdom I haven't seen an affordable rate!

Hope Dreams can get me to the Villages FINALLY! :thumbsup2

Just wanna add my .02 cents :goodvibes
I've stayed at both Vistana and Vistana Villages and they are excellent. Really, whenever people talk about timeshares, Vistana is the first one mentioned. My cousin and my FIL both own weeks there and they have never been let down. We stayed with another friend at the original Vistana, and then back in 2003 I recieved a timeshare promotion to stay at the Villages for 4 nights for $199 with a $100 cash bonus. We went and we really liked it. It was brand new, squeaky clean and very spacious. We had rented the one bedroom. Our girls were 9 & 10 at the time and they stayed on the couch bed in the livingroom, which I thought would be a pain in the neck and it was not. I also thought one bathroom would be a pain but that was fine, too. What I absolutely loved was the washer/dryer.

So if anyone is not sure about staying at Vistana, let me tell you that I recommend it. If there were a preference, I would take the newer Villages. The pool is great, my kids loved it, and there's a place to purchase coffee and breakfast in the mornings and it is much better than wasting your money on a single hotel room, especially if you are going for a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter