Avoiding Rise of the Resistance spoilers

Networth

DIS Veteran
Is anybody else activity avoiding most information regarding ROFR, hoping to enjoy and experience the ride for themselves?

The closer it’s gets the more information and videos that are released makes avoiding spoilers difficult. However, I want to walk onto the ride as neutral as possible. So anyone else doing a self-imposed black out all on things ROFR related.

Is anybody else activity avoiding most information regarding ROFR, hoping to enjoy and experience the ride for themselves?

The closer it’s gets the more information and videos that are released makes avoiding spoilers difficult. However, I want to walk onto the ride as neutral as possible. So anyone else doing a self-imposed black out all on things ROFR related.

Me! :wave2:

Which makes the SWGE subforum and my Twitter feed nearly unreadable today. :laughing:

I managed to barely read/see much about SWGE and MFSR before going, trying the same here.

In full disclosure I’m not really a SW person so it makes it easier that I don’t have some inherent fan craving... but I like rides and Disney theme parks, so of course am curious for the latest/greatest/shiny/new thing.

Similar but different, I was just scrolling thru YouTube and saw that someone posted the preshow for Runaway Railway. I did NOT click on it!

I prefer to know. I need to be sure ride vehicles will fit everyone in our friends/family circle and see if it’s going to be too intense for some of the more timid ones. I did the same thing for SR and FoP. But I understand why some people prefer to be surprised. I don’t feel like it spoils the ride for me because there is a huge difference between watching a two dimensional phone screen and being in a three dimensional environment actually having the experience. But then I am one of those people who has been going to WDW since it opened, and I haven’t tired of the rides yet.

I’m confused and obviously not a SW person to not be following This- so SW land was open but the ride was not?

I’m confused and obviously not a SW person to not be following This- so SW land was open but the ride was not?

The second SWGE ride - Rise of the Resistance - opens today. It’s billed as the “big” ride in the land and there has been a lot of build up/anticipation around it, hence the abundant media coverage, chatter around places like the DIS, etc.

Nope. Not going back to WDW until February 2022, so I wouldn't be able to hold off that long. Missed the opening by 6 days!!! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter