• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AVIS USA code

KarenNY

<font color=darkorchid>Chat Host<br><font color=gr
I read a post stating that Avis refused to honor a rate booked with the USA code. I booked a car for our Sept trip using this code and my AARP AWD #. My confirmation only shows the AARP code. Has anyone else used this code and had a problem?

We used the USA code twice in april...no problem and no coupon. I hope it works for you too.

Hello KarenNY- We booked using USA code in Feb. Like you, my ressie conf. only showed the awd #. Does your ressie # end with US1? When I viewed my ressie it was for a higher price. I called Avis customer service- 1 800 352 7900 m-f 7:30-7:30. I didn't specify that I used the USA code, I only asked for a confirmation of my correct lower rate. After a couple of calls and faxes to Avis, they did confirm my lower rate on their computer( mine still showed a higher rate). Once at the counter there was no problems at all, no questions were asked and I was done in under 5 min. Did you sign up for a wizard #? Once you do you can print out an e-coupon to give to the counter rep. for an add. 5.00 off per day, up to 5 days. You can add this coupon onto any discounts you already have. They give you the discount when you return the car, not when you pick it up.( It is noted on your receipt).
Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter