Avis rental car question...

Gramto6inPa

Mouseketeer
Have used other car rental services,but not Avis.Was considering using them for our Thanksgiving weekend WDW trip.Has anyone had any problems with this service?:confused:

I moved your post here so the experts on this board can help you with your question.Let me add you have done nothing wrong and I'm not trying to be mean to you,I moved your post because I think you will get the answers to your question on this board better than Theme Parks Board.:wave2: Danny

I have used AARP card to get a lower rate with Avis many times. It seems to save me more than AAA and other codes. Membership is about $12 per year and I have paid off my membership for about 3 years with the savings on my forst rental.
Try the code A359800 to check the rates but have your AARP card with you when you rent. Hope it helps - seeing your "Gram to 6 name" I figured you might be over 50 and eleigible for the discount. Also try http://www.mousesavers.com for discount info. I have never had any trouble with Avis or National out of Orlando International. If you decide to use the AARP card with National use the code 6100120. All these codes are provided with your membership info. good luck.

I have used Avis at MCO several times without any problems. Try rentalcodes.com for discounts.

Danny1649,I'm not offended that you moved my post.I'm new at this posting and any help is appreciated!BobH,I'm not quite 50(49 later this month).We aquired 5 of the 6 grandchilren in 20 months-long story.But I'm not offended you thouht I might be older.My husband is over 50 and belongs to AARP.And I appreciate your help!antmaril I also appreciate your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter