Avis Rental back to MCO

DARWIN91

Mouseketeer
We are renting a car to get from MCO to the Port and staying at the Radisson for our 5/11 cruise. Is it a hassle to rent a car to get back to the Airport from Avis. We have a 12:30 flight back home and I am wondering if we will be stuck at Avis waiting in a huge line on the morning after the cruise. Is Disney trasnportation the way to go? I used it last time I cruised and we were back to airport at 9 a.m. but it is much more reasonable to rent a car and drive ourselves.

cost wise i would rent, but why not just sit back and relax on the disney bus to mco see u then on the 5/11/2002 magic cruise
peter if u have reservation , should get out of there pretty quick

If you have three or more people in your party, renting a car will <i><b>definitely</b></i> save you some money. The bus costs $24/pp. A mid-sized car from Avis will be $47.11 including taxes and surcharges. (This rate does not include any discounts or coupons that may bring your total down.) Add perhaps $3 for gas and $1.25 for tolls, and your total out-of-pocket will be less than $52. The savings adds up pretty quickly with three or more people.

As for the hassle, it will add 30 - 45 minutes to your trip.

Decide whether time or money is more important, and make the decision that's right for you.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest