Avengers 4 Trailer -- movie pushed up a week

Bruce Banner was in the scene where there showing all the missing heroes. Peter Parker was one of the heroes shown as missing. Thanos's scarecrow was shown and the infinity gauntlet was shown damaged on Thanos's hand. In my opinion there was a lot in this teaser to get fans very excited.

Who cares about the one second of regular Bruce Banner staring at a screen? Or any of the other one second shots of heroes. The trailer was made up quick clips of nothingness.

Usually the movies release Thursday night these days at like 7PM. At least that’s how Star Wars has been. I haven’t been to a first showing of Marvel yet.
Moving the midnight showings to 7pm on Thursday was part of the response to the Dark Knight Rises incident as well as a way to squeeze in an extra time. It's now standard for all releases.

Moving the midnight showings to 7pm on Thursday was part of the response to the Dark Knight Rises incident as well as a way to squeeze in an extra time. It's now standard for all releases.

I've never heard that, interesting yet sad.

Although we love the 7PM now. Midnight had some extra charm, but just getting too old I guess.

Sadly so many times our XDX theater doesn't show the Thurs night releases-very frustrating. But they do use XDX for these "huge" releases at least.

Who cares about the one second of regular Bruce Banner staring at a screen?

What? I do for one.

That's a great shot showing his reaction (not just staring) as he is clearly seeing the actual images of the deceased being displayed for the first time, including Scott, Peter and Shuri.

How he (and Hulk) were involved in failing to save them.

Keep in mind, "Hulk" is watching that as well.

It's great theater/promo IMO.

Last edited:

Yes. This trailer was just enough to re-excite but not nearly enough to give away the entire plot, like every other trailer does these days.

Isn't April 27th a Saturday? That is an odd day for a movie release.

I already told the wife and kids if the movie has a midnight release and the next day is a school night, let their teachers and work know now.... we probably won't be into work/school the next day. If it is as good and Infinity Wars we may just walk out of the theatre and walk right back into another showing(after paying again, of course.)

Release date is April 26th which is a Friday.

Usually the movies release Thursday night these days at like 7PM. At least that’s how Star Wars has been. I haven’t been to a first showing of Marvel yet.

It will come out on Thursday April 25th at 7pm.

I will have the same game plan as Infinity War. Tickets at the local VIP Theater for the opening show Thursday with my adult son and friends. Then tickets for the Saturday night show with my wife, son, and his girlfriend. Then most likely again on cheap night the following Wednesday. The opening night crew has already booked the day off work.....lol.

Trying to get my best friend to go with me. She is a huge Marvel fan. We didn't get to see Infinity War, and I think that is part of the reason I disliked it.

I don't think he is getting himself out. Casey, his daughter will be the one to rescue him from the QR.

Will have to go back and watch. Seems like they would just send him in, then say meet you back when your done if he can simply come back, but unclear.

You just throwing that out there about Casey (I thought maybe Luis, Bill or Ghost), or is that been released?

I kinda figured she was OK since he seems in a good mood for all the death.

Last edited:
Will have to go back and watch. Seems like they would just send him in, then say meet you back when your done if he can simply come back, but unclear.

You just throwing that out there about Casey (I thought maybe Luis, Bill or Ghost), or is that been released?

I kinda figured she was OK since he seems in a good mood.

Going based on facts we already know and some rumors...

In Ant-man and the Wasp she spends most of the movie being intrigued by the idea of being a hero like her dad (this would be the set up)...

1. We know there is significant time jump between the end of IW and the beginning of End Game.. Some say a few months, but I've heard could be up to 5 years later when we pick up. (Tony has had time to get him and nebula off of Titan, into the Milano and send Nebula for help(In the trailer)... this would take some time).

2. They cast an older girl to play Casey Lang in End Game and in the comics she does become her own hero, Stinger.

3. Its rumored she survived the Decimation and has been working to get him out ever since he disappeared.

In Ant-man and the Wasp she spends most of the movie being intrigued by the idea of being a hero like her dad (this would be the set up)...

1. We know there is significant time jump between the end of IW and the beginning of End Game.. Some say a few months, but I've heard could be up to 5 years later when we pick up. (Tony has had time to get him and nebula off of Titan, into the Milano and send Nebula for help(In the trailer)... this would take some time).

2. They cast an older girl to play Casey Lang in End Game and in the comics she does become her own hero, Stinger.

3. Its rumored she survived the Decimation and has been working to get him out ever since he disappeared.

Ah I like it.

but I've heard could be up to 5 years later when we pick up. (Tony has had time to get him and nebula off of Titan, into the Milano and send Nebula for help(In the trailer)... this would take some time).

5 years, would be interesting to see if Thanos was kinda right. Just picture even the USA with half of us boneheads gone, not all bad really.

Think of the wait times at WDW-much better.

5 years, would be interesting to see if Thanos was kinda right. Just picture even the USA with half of us boneheads gone, not all bad really.

Can we just get rid of half at WDW? lol

Half of all living creatures is wild... think about what kind of impact that would have on the economy and day to day life. What about the guys who keep sanitation going, or the lights on or the water running. I'm pretty sure there would be mass chaos immediately following... Helicopters falling from the sky with no pilots and what not like the after credit scene. I think in 5 years the world would be a full apocalyptic nightmare, that's why they are so desperate for Cap's new plan to succeed.

Also, Tony will be getting picked up from Pepper, calling that now. Based on his phrasing in the trailer "With No Rescue In Sight"... Pepper Potts is rescue in the comics and she will be suiting up in the armor for this movie.. now we know why.
Gwyneth-Paltrow-Rescue-Armor-Thumb.jpg

Can we just get rid of half at WDW? lol

Half of all living creatures is wild... think about what kind of impact that would have on the economy and day to day life. What about the guys who keep sanitation going, or the lights on or the water running. I'm pretty sure there would be mass chaos immediately following... Helicopters falling from the sky with no pilots and what not like the after credit scene. I think in 5 years the world would be a full apocalyptic nightmare, that's why they are so desperate for Cap's new plan to succeed.

Also, Tony will be getting picked up from Pepper, calling that now. Based on his phrasing in the trailer "With No Rescue In Sight"... Pepper Potts is rescue in the comics and she will be suiting up in the armor for this movie.. now we know why.
Gwyneth-Paltrow-Rescue-Armor-Thumb.jpg

Stop ruining everything. :rotfl2:

Yea if it's like 5 years then they will likely show earthly conditions. Expect horrendous like you say.

It would take a ton of community action to recover after that initial disaster for sure.

Food supply in America would be gigantic within a year or 2 as land would still produce the same annually, and livestock is an annual harvest. Train more farmers of course.

It would be interesting if they showed it that the end results (end game?) of Thanos' snape isn't all bad

I mean, part of the reason the Renaissance was so great was because a huge portion of the population was killed off in the black plague so there were less mouths to feed with the same food available, etc. - so be interesting if they reflect some of that

It would be interesting if they showed it that the end results (end game?) of Thanos' snape isn't all bad

I mean, part of the reason the Renaissance was so great was because a huge portion of the population was killed off in the black plague so there were less mouths to feed with the same food available, etc. - so be interesting if they reflect some of that

End Game is a chess term to signify you only have a few pieces left on the board. Russo's weren't kidding when they said A4 title would be a spoiler for IW.

I like all these points a lot. It's kinda where my mind is at also with all I have been reading re: theories and thoughts. I really feel and believe that Ant-man will play a large roll with resetting everything going forward based even on the small article on all ears net with re: to the new rides across the parks globally. ant man and the wasp are mentioned a lot. Disney wants the new rides to be as relevant as possible. they know what the "end game" is already I would assume. and there has been a lot of talk taking marvel more to space cause of guardians and we are getting the new guardian coaster.

all i'm trying to say is watching what is going on in the parks with new attractions might lend clues to what the true end game is.

all in all i'm very excited! i can't wait for the spider man trailer to drop. maybe a bit of a clue in there too! the new suits look good so far from what I have seen on the net. maybe they are looking to go in a different direction with spidy too with into the spider verse coming out and for those who played the video game it loosely goes with where the movie is going.

i just hope marvel stays with a solid timeline and they don't start time and universe jumping like DC does so they can push material out without much thought in cohesion. The CW is doing a decent job with their DC shows. I think Marvel has always done a nice job wit the timeline. It always makes me wanting more and while watching keeps me on my toes to see how it all times in together.

I like all these points a lot. It's kinda where my mind is at also with all I have been reading re: theories and thoughts. I really feel and believe that Ant-man will play a large roll with resetting everything going forward based even on the small article on all ears net with re: to the new rides across the parks globally. ant man and the wasp are mentioned a lot. Disney wants the new rides to be as relevant as possible. they know what the "end game" is already I would assume. 1. and there has been a lot of talk taking marvel more to space cause of guardians and we are getting the new guardian coaster.

all i'm trying to say is watching what is going on in the parks with new attractions might lend clues to what the true end game is.

all in all i'm very excited! i can't wait for the spider man trailer to drop. maybe a bit of a clue in there too! the new suits look good so far from what I have seen on the net. 2. maybe they are looking to go in a different direction with spidy too with into the spider verse coming out and for those who played the video game it loosely goes with where the movie is going.

i just hope marvel stays with a solid timeline and they don't start time and universe jumping like DC does so they can push material out without much thought in cohesion. The CW is doing a decent job with their DC shows. I think Marvel has always done a nice job wit the timeline. It always makes me wanting more and while watching keeps me on my toes to see how it all times in together.

1. This was prior to the firing of James Gunn which now im concerned about the direction of the Cosmic Universe. Gunn was supposed to be the head of that and with his firing i feel like that entire idea is now in turmoil. Also, with the addition of Fantastic Four and Xmen do they really need to go down this road now? The Eternal's will obviously take place in outer space but I've heard rumblings that is setting up the Xmen to make their debut.

2. Spidey has been my favorite character since i was a kid but this also worries me now. Due to the success of Venom I have a strong feeling they may pull Spiderman out of the MCU to put into the Venom-Verse (Morbius already confirmed as the next movie). I really REALLY want a 3rd MCU spiderman film so hopefully they don't do what you said and screw up the timelines/universes to badly in Phase 4.

Sidenote CW Shows are Awesome, much better than the DCEU. I've seen Aquaman... not great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter