Autograph Supplies on Sale this week!

Realfoodie

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

For anyone going on a Disney Cruise (or another Disney vacation) who is going to collect autographs, I just got an email from Michael's (craft store) that some autograph supplies are on sale THIS WEEK. It looks like each item is only on sale for one day, as they have a different sale per day this week.

On THURSDAY, JANUARY 10 ALL sharpies are on sale Buy One Get One Free. While supplies last, no rain checks.

If you thought of using an artist pad as an autograph book, those (Strathmore brand) are on sale Buy One Get One on TUESDAY, JANUARY 8

Duct tape rolls are on sale 2 for $6 on FRIDAY, JANUARY 11. (For decorating the artist pad perhaps??)

And traditional back-stapled canvases are on sale on SATURDAY, JANUARY 12 for 70% off. (if you are really crafty!)

You might not use all those things, but since it is great to have nice pointy new sharpies for those autographs, just thought you might want to know!!

Happy crafting / shopping!

Colleen

thanks - I want sharpies .

now that you mention canvas - I might do that instead of the matte .

Hmmmmm.... I may buy sharpies that match each child's bedroom decor and hang a small canvas with the signatures!

found a better deal on Sharpies . At Walmart they are 12/ $4.97 . in a rainbow of colors

Of course this was AFTER I spend 6.00 on 7 at Micheal's . Go Figure !! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter