Autograph books

yes, they sell autograph books at both stores, about 9.95 if i recall correctly, maybe someone onsite can give accurate price

They definitely have them, not sure of the cost as my daughter didn't want to meet charecters. Not buying the book was one of my big disney mistakes. She met everyone, not an autograph to be had. Buy it, even if they dont want it. Lesson learned.

Here's a suggestion for what it's worth. Frequently you buy an autograph book, fill the first 10 pages and the rest of the book sits empty because you forgot it the next trip. My daughter who was about 7 or 8 at the time decided she wanted a two in one. We bought her one of the red Mickey baseball caps and had the characters autograph that. She filled it up that trip and wore it the entire time. The characters had a lot of fun with it too. The next trip she got a white hat.
She's 25 now and still has both hats.

Here's a suggestion for what it's worth. Frequently you buy an autograph book, fill the first 10 pages and the rest of the book sits empty because you forgot it the next trip. My daughter who was about 7 or 8 at the time decided she wanted a two in one. We bought her one of the red Mickey baseball caps and had the characters autograph that. She filled it up that trip and wore it the entire time. The characters had a lot of fun with it too. The next trip she got a white hat.
She's 25 now and still has both hats.

what a great idea, thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!