Autograph Books

annperez1987

Earning My Ears
Good afternoon! I have a quick question.
I was recently at Disney, and I saw a young boy with the coolest autograph book. It was a 3-ring binder type of book. On the pages were boarders of Disney characters. That way, when the character signed the book, you knew exactly who it was. I asked his mom where she got it and she said she made it through a forum on disboards.com. Does anybody know where I can get the format for this autograph book? I am wanting to make one for my son for when we go back this August.
Thank you for your help!

Here is the link to the creative boards. Make sure to read the threads at the top! Good luck!
eta: I don't have enough posts to post a link. It's called the Creative DISign under Just for Fun.

file.php

Welcome to disboards annperez1987 :)

I had office depot do the binding of the autograph books. They had an option of a plastic cover.

I am making my children's as we speak.... Go to shutterfly that's where i printed mine from I got 154 pictures shipped to my house for 11 bucks ... It comes on 4x6 photo paper so you have to use sharpies to sign them. They are super cute And the kids had a blast personalizing and decorating their own covers!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter