Autograph books?? -- sorry, no search

I think they were 6.95. Two autograph books and two pens cost me right around $20 with tax.

Disney ones - no.

Some people have had good luck at dollar stores. Stationers and card shops sometimes sell them. You can search them up on line. A lot of people "make their own" with a small plain notebook from Office Max and some Disney stickers.

If you have a daughter, they have new princess ones that are pink and one side has a place for a picture the other side has a place for the autograph. Really cute. I think they were $10.00.

Only bad thing about the princess one with pages for the pictures is there were not a lot of pictures. My kids pretty much fill the books and we get stamps and signatures from each country in them too. This time of year you can have the santa's from each country sign them too.

When the kids were small we bought them Disney caps and had the characters sign them. The kids "carry" the autograph "book" and it is always ready for signing. It was really a nice souvenier for the kids.

We bought a spiral notebook with plain pages (not lined) and a vinyl cover. The pages are each a bit larger than 4x6 so we can put photos in the book as well as signatures. We found it at Half Price Books.

At Dollar Tree we found Disney character alphabet stickers 2 sheets for $1. DS can choose to spell out his name or "Disney World" or "Disney Vacation" or whatever on the cover of the book with the stickers. :D

the kabuki said:
anyplace to get autograph books before we leave?

If you're staying on-site, we just grabbed one from the gift shop as we were checking in. I knew there would be characters at the entry of the parks and didn't want to miss those looking for an autograph book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter