• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Autograph Book ~ Which characters will we see??

jeffreynmichelle

Mouseketeer
Please help! I'm making my daughter an autograph book & I'm trying to find out who all I need to make pages for. I've checked out Disney's website & seen who all have meet & greets. I've also looked at the character photos that have been posted here & a thread about lack of characters. Here is what I have came up with....any input (add/delete) would be very much appreciated! Oh, I should also mention we are doing the Ariel's Grotto, too.

Fab 5 + Daisy
Pooh characters x4
Princess (Jasmine, Snow White, Belle, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella)
Aladdin
Woody, Jessie, Buzz
Flick & Atta
Beast
Alice & Mad Hatter
Wendy (what about Peter Pan & Tinker Bell?)
Hercules
Mushu
Incredibles
Bert & Mary Poppins
JoJo
Stanley
Lilo & Stitch
Cruella
Chip n Dale
Jack Sparrow
Max
Chicken Little

Thanks again in advance! :wave:

No guarantees that you will see them, but you may want to make pages for:

Mulan
Koda
Kenai
Peter Pan
Pinocchio
Captain Hook
Sully
Jane
Fairy Godmother

I personally have never seen Hercules or Beast roaming the parks and offering photo ops/signatures.

We saw Sully (from Monsters Inc) over in the Hollywood Backlot. If you get a chance to see him -- he is cool! He is big and tall!! My girls loved him -- you can get your picture with him, but not an autograph due to his claws that can't write LOL.
When we were at Ariel's Grotto, we saw Ariel, Mulan (I don't think you had her on your list), Belle, Snow White, a Prince, and Fairy Godmother. The princesses rotate, so you never know which ones you'll see. You can catch Aladdin and Jasmine at Aladdin's Oasis storytime in Adventureland if you miss Jasmine at Ariel's. They also have the Princess Fantasty Faire you can go to if you want to see different princesses from Ariel's Grotto. My girls are dying to meet Pocohontas, who I believe is hard to find if she's not at Ariels.
We also saw The Queen of Hearts (kinda mean looking, my kids never wanted to go up to her) from Alice in Wonderland walking around in Tomorrowland.
We saw Goofy and Pluto quite a bit, but they ended up having to leave before my girls got to the front of the line, so we never got their autographs.
They also have the "Cars" over in DCA which I have heard can give you a tire mark as an autograph -- not sure on that though.
We never saw Peter Pan -- but I think he is sometimes at character meals. We only saw Tink in the parade.
Some of the Bugs Life characters are in DCA as well.
Anyways, it just depends on who you see! If there is a particular character your kids are dying to see, you can ask at city hall in the morning.
Have fun!! :goodvibes

We have also seen:

Tweedle Dee

Tweedle Dum

Gepetto

Evil Queen from Cinderella (at least that's who I think it was)

I have never seen Tinkerbell but I think they should start, given the characters rising popularity (I see Tinkerbell EVERYWHERE! My DD is severely addicted.)

In addition to what has been listed we have seen.. Breir bear, Hag from Snow White, White Witch, Remy and his brother whatever his name is I can't remember. They are rare I guess because when we did see them the crowd around them got crazy and we didn't want to fight get pics or autographs.

They also have the "Cars" over in DCA which I have heard can give you a tire mark as an autograph -- not sure on that though.

My boys would love to see the cars. Is there a set time they are at DCA or is it random?

we also saw Rafiki (sp) from Lion King at Goofy's.

Take a clickable sharpie pen for the autograph's!

Lightening McQueen and Mater were there available for pics every time we went to CA. They are in Condor Flats by soarin and there is a CM there with rags that the kids can shine the cars up with while you take pics. Very cute!

Don't forget Buzz Lightyear, Woody and possibly Jessie

steph

Wow, thanks everyone! Guess I better get busy. I figure whoever I don't get autographs for...I'll save for our WDW trip next year & maybe we'll get lucky there. :) I'm hoping my daughter won't freak out with each character! We've been to a couple of restaurants that have characters (frog at Rainforest Cafe) and she didn't want to have anything to do with him. Unfortunately, she's also a huge Nick Jr. fan....so I'm trying to get her to watch more Disney shows to become familiar with the characters.

Thanks Alex&Adam's mom for saying to take a clickable sharpie....wasn't sure what to take for a pen.

Thanks again everyone! Big hug.... :grouphug:

Another tip.. you can ask at the ride wait time board, located just at the end of Main Street, which characters will be available that day.

City Hall typically has a slow moving mile long line.. best to avoid unless you really need something from them.

Sometimes the characters from the preschool shows on Disney channel are in the Hollywood back lot area in DCA.. I don't know their names as I have teenagers ;)

Along with Mary Poppins you may find chimney sweeps.

The also have meet and greets in the Animation building in DCA.... hmmm but I didn't see anyone there last time I went.. very odd.:confused3

A good time to go to Mickey's Movie barn for a private meeting is before closing.. most people don't realize that after the "all clear" from the fireworks (Toon Town is the fireworks fall out area, they shoot them off right behind the facades... hence closed during fireworks), Toon Town reopens. Less than 10 minute wait to see Mickey!

Don't forget to have some blank pages, maybe just general disneyland, for those "surprise" characters you may meet. You can add specific stuff later. The biggest problem will be finding the right page at the right time...good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter