Auto Train Kids Ride for $25

NJBILL

Always Keep An Eye To The Sky
Amtrak Auto Train Discounts - $25 Kids Fares

Travel to Florida by Train - Home of the Best Family Vacations
Kids, cars and convenience can finally go together. Book tickets for the Auto Train between March 28 and May 24, 2012, then travel May 30 through August 29, 2012 and travel to Florida by train. With your car in tow, you’ll save on gas, skip the traffic along I-95 and get the kids on board for just $25.

With your vehicle safely on the Auto Train, your family vacation starts the minute you climb onboard. Together you’ll enjoy the comfortable seating, scenery and relaxing atmosphere. And because you can pack your car like a suitcase, you'll conveniently have everything you need waiting for you when you arrive. All that, combined with the savings you’ll enjoy on gas and this offer could add up to be one of the best family vacations ever.

The Auto Train accommodates vehicles of all shapes and sizes, including:

Cars Vans Motorcycles Trucks and SUVs Boats and jet-skis Skip the traffic. Book your travel on the Auto Train today and kids ride for just $25.

Valid for sale March 28 - May 24, 2012. Valid for travel May 30 - August 29, 2012. This special $25.00 child fare is valid for one (1) child age 2 - 15 when accompanied by a paid regular (full) fare adult. The adult and child must travel together on the same itinerary and have tickets issued together. Children and infants must travel with an adult who is at least 18 years or older. Seating is subject to availability. Valid for coach travel on the Amtrak Auto Train service only; no sleeper upgrades permitted. In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts, and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased. Fares and schedules are subject to change without notice. Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted. Not combinable with any other discount offer. Other restrictions may apply.

For Auto-train Video and Station information www.travelweather.weebly.com & www.amtrak.com

Thanks for the post! Praying they offer this deal for the fall when we want to go on the AT for the 1st time!

Thanks - you just saved me money. We were already booked for August- I called and they gave me the discount!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter