Australia Sept 2010

MNSusan

DIS Veteran
We're doing ABD in Australia, the Sept 2010 Adults only trip. We added on one day before the trip (Cairns) and two days after (Sydney) and I'm looking for suggestions of things to do.

We're thinking about the Kuranda train/skyrail trip in Cairns or possibly sailing. In Sydney, we're thinking about a day trip to the Blue Mountains and/or a winery tour. I think we'll be able to do the Bridge Climb during the free time part of ABD in Sydney. We would love to see a performance at the Opera Hall, but at this point, we're not really into doing a tour.

This is a trip of a lifetime and we're not likely to get back to Australia. Any ideas?

I can recomend Kuranda. We've done it a few times. Last time we went up by skyrail and back by train. Its especially nice if its a market day. But the butterfly farm and bird sanctuary are nice too. I've never watched the aboriginal dancing but hear this is good too.

On our ABD Australia, Kuranda skyrail was included in the trip (the first year). It was amazing! I think you will enjoy it! We also did the BridgeClimb in Syndey, and I would recommend it for a memorable life experience. It wasn't really challenging physically, but it was just a neat thing to do.

You will LOVE the Australia trip. I am still in awe of the experiences we had. It was incredible!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter