Aulani Trip Report

fsufan53

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone,

My wife and I recently visited Aulani from 3/10-3/16 then did Disneyland a couple ofdays after. We are planning to do a trip report sometime this weekend. I have never done a trip report or been a big poster, however I feel like it is my duty due to everything we saw and did along with all I have gotten from this board. I do want to know if this is the correct forum to post a such review at? Also, is there anything specific anyone wants me to address? I knowthere are alot of unknowns about Aulani and I want to try and help as many as I can.

Looking forward to reading your trip report. Its always fun to read about other people's experiences. . . and its more fun when photos are included. We'll be visiting Aulani in September and staying in a studio with a Pool View.

Don't worry whether your thread is in the right place. The disboards moderators will move it if they deem it appropriate.

One question: Do you remember your room number? And what type of accommodation (studio, 1-bedroom, etc) were you in?

I would also like to know if you are a DVC owner or did you rent points? If you rented points, did you get free parking (assuming you rented a car--did you?)?

We leave in 37 days so please do tell ALL!!

Don't leave out any detail, good or bad.....:surfweb:

Yep, we want to hear it all!:thumbsup2 Just think back to what you did from Day 1 and go from there. Many people doing trip reports write as much as they can, post it, and then post some more when they have time to write more. Don't feel like you need to sit down and write it all at once -- especially if you have a ton to say!

Thanks so much in advance for sharing your trip with us!!

:thumbsup2 Heading to Aulani in July.... looking forward to hear what to miss and what not to miss.

We are heading to Aulani in August and I for one would love to read your report! I find that reading others TR's are one of the best ways to vacation research.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter