Aulani refillable mug

Before COVID hit, Aulani did offer resort refillable mugs with 3-4 refill stations but since the pandemic, they have not brought this back as far as I know. When we were there in February, all the refill stations were locked up. Maybe someone will have more current info for you. I know the popcorn bucket refills were given in a popcorn bag & not directly into the bucket at Ulu Cafe (counter service near adult pool).

Just got home Friday night (June 4). Brought my popcorn bucket and got a bag full just by showing it. Buy a cup of coffee and refills are free until 10:30 AM or when they pull in the urns. The Soda machines at Ullu are hidden behind the wooden menu boards on the left as you enter. One cast member commented that the machines will be back when the restrictions drop--those machines cost way more than it is worth to remove them.

For those looking for a fun meal--get a table at Olelo and dine on appetizers. Especially--get the cheese dip and extra flatbread. It is dah bomb!

At Aulani now. Hawaii is VERY serious about COVID precautions. No refillable mugs, no self serve drinks now.

I'm pretty jealous of you right about now! :-)

Have a great time and skip the Dole Whips at Aulani. Get them from the food trucks instead. They have fresh pineapple and are so good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter