Aulani and Oahu

ays114

Earning My Ears
We(7 adults, 2 teenagers, 2 Seven year-olds) are planning a trip to Aulani in June. We are renting cars and thinking about the 3-day go card. In your opinion what is a must see and must eat while we are there for eight days?

I think it really depends on what your family/group likes to do. We are also going in June, will have our own car and we have two teenagers (15,18) and the Go Card just didn't make sense for us. However it certainly is a bargain if the activities you prefer are included with the card. We are jet skiing, parasailing, swimming/snorkeling with sea turtles, hiking Dimond Head and have a couple of days to lay by the pool that include massages and spa treatments. We are doing Pearl Harbor but I got my tickets on line myself and we are doing the passport that includes the Arizona, Missouri, Bowfin and Pacific Aviation musuem. DS is a huge WWII fan and really wants to take his time to explore everything here. We are also going to do a bit of exploring on our own and don't often do many "tours".

I know that I have read posts from people who have had the card and it has worked great for them. Since we haven't been yet, I can't say for sure what is a must see/do. I just know what we hope to enjoy. If you go through attractions and many of them appeal to your family then I would definately think it would be good option for you.

Have a great trip!!! :goodvibes

Pearl Harbor & the USS Missouri are the only "must do" activities for us when we go to Oahu. That's why we don't usually spend more than 2 or 3 nights there. Allow pretty much most of the day to go to Pearl Harbor. Get there EARLY so you have plenty of time to soak it all in and explore it fully. It is really touching and the ship is HUGE. Bags (backpacks & purses) are not allowed so just bring a wallet & your camera.

We(7 adults, 2 teenagers, 2 Seven year-olds) are planning a trip to Aulani in June. We are renting cars and thinking about the 3-day go card. In your opinion what is a must see and must eat while we are there for eight days?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is a Go Card?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter