August this year

NickyH

Earning My Ears
Hello, can anybody advise what things are cancelled within the Disney theme parks due to COVID? We’re due to stay onsite this August and my children are aged 12 and 14 so certain things, if cancelled due to COVID, will not be such an issue such as less chance of character meet and greets but certain things will be a dealbreaker like the water parks being closed or the resort pool being closed off. I know at this stage it’s up in the air anyway because we may not be able to travel internationally but I’m trying to gauge whether to get my hopes up or not :). Thank you.

As of right now, Blizzard Beach is set to open on March 7th. As for the pools, it looks like most of the main resort pools are open if the resort itself is open. Where are you planning on staying? We are planning on a visit in August with two little ones (7 and 4), and we too are hoping that more will be open by then in terms of attractions and food.

Thank you AdrienneP23, that’s good to hear that Blizzard Beach will be opening up shortly. We’re booked in at the Yacht Club.

I really hope that you are able to travel in August, but if this is a ‘once in a lifetime’ trip, then I would consider postponing for a year.

Thank you AdrienneP23, that’s good to hear that Blizzard Beach will be opening up shortly. We’re booked in at the Yacht Club.
Awesome! We tried to get Beach Club, but it was booked. We will be at the Riviera. So exciting! I hope you are able to make your trip.

Blizzard Beach opened today, all rides were open but park was not busy. Weather was a bit cool, max 70 degrees.🏊😎

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter