August Quiz: Around the World with Cast and Characters.

TotallyAngelic

Disney Addict
I would like to say a huge thank you to the people who have stuck with my quiz to the bitter end. Hope you have enjoyed playing along. Thanks also to anyone who had a go ... hope you didn't give up because it was too difficult.

I will leave it a couple of days for a couple of you to catch up and then I will post all the remaining answers on 3rd September. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thanks again.

Sarah xxx :goodvibes:goodvibes

Thanks Sarah, It's been great fun. :goodvibes

thanks for a fun quiz sarah, i dont think i did too well towards the end but i had fun trying!

It has indeed been a struggle to try and catch you all out .... in fact I think I failed miserably !!

Thanks for a fun quiz. I will have a look at the last question shortly.

Corinna

Any more answer attempts .... I have a few who have not answered the last question plus one participant who has a few more to do ... I just want to post up the results and the remaining answers. It is very very close at the moment. Thank you. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Still waiting on one person to say if they are going to answer any more questions. I f I haven't heard anything by Saturday I will post the results ... it is incredibly close :goodvibes I will also post all the answers.

I have now posted up all of the outstanding answers ... not that any of you needed to see them .... as you all knew them anyways !! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter