August Adults/Solos

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
With the original "When is your next solo or adults only trip?" getting a bit long, I decided to break this up into months. It should make it easier to follow and plan get togethers. Here's the list so far for August:

jesdmill1 12th - 21st at GF

Debi 23rd - 31st DxL

lisapooh 9th - 14th

Tuffcookie 10th - 12th at AS

supamaki 17th - Sept. 3rd

Disnydad 24th - 27th at BWV

My trip has been extended to August 23-September 3. Yay! Thanks so much for creating this list. :D

HI! Ron and I will be headed to WDW fro August 4-10. We will be staying at PO FQ for the duration of our WDW vacation.

There will be a Dis Meet on August 4 at 9pm at the Grand Floridian lobby. We will be watching the Elctric Water Pageant. If anyone would like to join please click here: http://www.wdwinfo.com/joinmeet.cfm?ID=922506

Melissa

32 days until WDW!

Hi, I'm an 18 yr old kid...going to WDW with my parents, but for all practical purposes, I'm going alone.

Aug 17 - 24 .

Will be at BWV from August 8 until the 11th. However not actually leaving Orlando until the 13th (staying the last few days with friends in Clermont).

Going to the pin event? Anyone else?

Cyn:pinkbounc

Aug 23-29

I didn't think I would be going this year but I met the most wonderful person in April and he is taking me!!!!

P.S. We're living together already!

Cyn,
No I did not decide to attempt this event until this week. Based on the stuff I read about some of the other events, I may just be hanging around. I don't want ANY pin enough to camp out overnight for it!

Bump
pinkie.gif

Aug 23-25 - ASMu! Just me, no kids, I get to do whatever I want! :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter