August Adults and Solo Travelers

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
When it's hot, hot, hot it's time to cool down at one of the water parks at WDW. :beach:

We are going to WDW in August:

The Girly Tour is coming to WDW 8/23 to 8/29, 3 ladies in their 20s:dance3:

DS15 & I will be there 8/10-17
will do the parks w/him in the morning/early afternoons
at night I may be at EpCot listening to Off Kilter !

Me and DH willb e there from 8/20 thru 8/30 :cool1:

From what I hear, water parks are the way to go in that hot August sun :cool2:

I'll going solo to WDW 8/5 - 8/9 for work but would love to meet up with any cute girls for drinks and/or dancing if you're up for it.

Where are all the August Hotties staying??

Me (single mom 36) and DS 14, DS 11 and best friend of DS 14 will be the Movies August 25 thru September 1. FREE DINING here we come!!!

Where are all the August Hotties staying??

Me (single mom 36) and DS 14, DS 11 and best friend of DS 14 will be the Movies August 25 thru September 1. FREE DINING here we come!!!

Me and DH will be at SSR from 20th to 23rd and ASMu 26th thru 30th August.

the girly tour hotties are staying at the boardwalk:woohoo:

this hottie (and her DS15) will be at Riverside 8/10-12 and VWL 8/12-17

We are getting married in August at the Wedding Pavillion...will be myself, fiance and ds (11) and 14 of our closest frinds and family members!! Staying Aug. 18-26 at POFQ, then we are going on a DCL for our honeymoon (just the two of us)....returning to Orlando for 3 nts at Universal!

I'll be solo at CBR Aug. 30 to Sept. 3. And I'll be attending the P&PP on Aug. 31. Will anyone else be there that night?

*Brian*

My mom and I will be staying at Pop from Aug 28 - Sept 1. Might see you there.... BTW my name is Michelle too.

That's cool -- I'll probably have some lime green mickey heads decorating the window of my room & one attached to my park bag. If you see me, feel free to stop me. I love meeting new people!

DW and I will be there 8/12-17. We haven't chosen a resort yet, but I'm hoping the parks and resorts might be a little quieter since free dining begins a week or so later!

:idea: I'm thinking we'll be mostly through the summer crowds and before the free dining kicks in...we'll see!

Just got back from first solo trip ...loved it, met a great diser there too. will be returing to Yacht Club Aug 1-11 with my 22 year old son and his girlfriend. Cant wait to return:cool1:

I'll be there august 7th-12th. I'm at a convention a few of those days. Is anyone going to the Pirate and princess party on the 11th?

My boyfriend and I (both 22) will be doing our first adult vacation (sooo exciting) and staying at POFQ Aug 27-Sept 1st. Going to the Princess & Pirate Party on the 28th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!