• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

August ADR cancellation thread?

MISSYLEXI

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if there is a thread with ADR cancellations for the month of August? If so can you give me the link? I have one that I need to cancel but I am also looking for one.

dont take this wrong but with the whole world calling all day long i doubt that you can coordinate enough to take advantage. when i make mine the reservation numbers change by as much as 20 in the time it takes to make one. doesnt give you much of a window.

OH I HAVE DONE A SWITCH. ANOTHER DISBOARD MEMBER GAVE HE A CHEF MICKEY ADR(CALL A PS BACK THEN) SHE EMAILED A TIME TO CALL I CALLED IT WAS NOT THERE. i HAD THE CM CHECK AGAIN AND IT WAS AVAILBLE. THE CM SAID HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT. I EXPLAINED AND SHE LAUGHED. SEE... IT CAN BE DONE

calypso*a*go-go I will see what is on that thread thank you.

Bell.of.the.ball It looks like we will be there the same time. Where are you staying? We are at the POR. Who knows maybe some of our ADR's are around the same time. Maybe we will see you there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter