AUgust 9th Disney Dream

chgrad

Earning My Ears
Anyone else on the first disney ship to cruise? we are crusing August 9th and are looking for information on the excursions. They cancelled the Nassau stop and added a double dip at castaway cay. However, you cannot go into the app or online and look at the excursions for the newly added day two on CC. Anyone have any information on the excursions and when they will open up?

We do have a Cruise Meet thread on the Cruise Meet Board if you would like to chat with others on your cruise. :wave:

As for your question about CC excursions on the upcoming Dream sailings, I believe people are just waiting for those to open for booking, but I'm not sure on that. Hopefully someone will have a better answer for you.

Concierge received an email that they will open up for them 15 days before cruising, so July 25th. No idea how soon after that it will open for everyone else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter