August 20th, 2022 - 7 Night Fantasy Eastern Caribbean

Minkyboodle

Ready to set sail!
Hi everyone!

My name is Justine and I’m super excited to get this thread going for our sailing. This will be our 8th Disney cruise and the 4th time on the Fantasy. Our family consists of DH and DS (11) who will be 12 when we sail. We were originally booked for November 2020 but had to cancel for obvious reasons.This time we’ll be sailing with my MIL, FIL, SIL and her 3 kids.

This is our 2nd time sailing this itinerary and I’m so happy to have something to look forward to after a pretty awful 2020.

Let’s gooooo!

My husband and I will be setting sail on this itinerary for our first ever cruise! We are seasoned WDW visitors and will be making this a land and sea trip. I was hoping there would be a fish extender group, is that this thread or would that be organized separately?

Hi! Welcome!!! We can definitely set up the fish extender group in this thread. I’ve never personally organized an FE group, but I have participated in many! Usually there’s a google form that people enter their info. Maybe someone will volunteer to organize ours.

My husband and I will be setting sail on this itinerary for our first ever cruise! We are seasoned WDW visitors and will be making this a land and sea trip. I was hoping there would be a fish extender group, is that this thread or would that be organized separately?

We’re booked on too. Exciting! This is our first Disney Cruise (had planned WDW for Summer 2019 but we all know how that worked out) so now we’re giving this a go. Haven’t told our girls yet though - I’m not ready for the ‘how long until we go?’ hourly questioning!

Hi! We just booked! There'll be six of us, my wife and I, our two kids, and my parents. I've never been on Disney before but I've cruised a few times. My wife was on a Disney cruise as a teenager. Really looking forward to the trip and to new friends!

Hi everyone

I’m Lizzie and this will be our 5th Disney cruise. We just booked this week and I’m so excited as we’ve had a 5 year break from cruising as our children were too young to enjoy it but now they are a little older we can’t wait to get back on board and show them what it’s all about!

This will be our second eastern Caribbean cruise although a completely different itinerary to the previous one, and our second time on the Fantasy. We’ve done all 4 ships once each so far and initially wanted to try out the new ship Wish but 3 and 4 day cruises don’t really float our boat (cheesy pun intended) as we like to have a good amount of time onboard.

We are DVC members and this cruise will be at the end of a 2.5 week stay at Disney. We should be at Disney right now but as we are from the UK we are still unable to get there as Biden still hasn’t reopened the borders so by the time we get back home to our happy place it will be the longest I’ve ever gone without a trip to the magic 😢

We are a party of 5, my husband and I and our 3 children. We have a daughter who’ll be 8 and then 2 boys who’ll be 6 and 4

We just can’t wait to get back!

We are (re)booked for this cruise too! We are grandparents (Bunny & Ron) taking 4 of our grandchildren ages 8-10. This will be our 4th Disney Fantasy cruise with them. We are staying at Fort Wilderness the week before the cruise.

Hi I'm Tracy, My husband is George, and My daughter Morgan (soon to be 8yo daughter) are booked for the Fantasy August 20th 2022 cruise and we are so excited! this will be our 3rd Disney cruise! because once you go Disney you never go back! We would love to join a fish extender! Is there room for the three of us?

We would love to join the fish extender group too if we can? there are three of us Myself, husband George, and 8yo Daughter Morgan we will be in room 9669.

Hi! Welcome!!! We can definitely set up the fish extender group in this thread. I’ve never personally organized an FE group, but I have participated in many! Usually there’s a google form that people enter their info. Maybe someone will volunteer to organize ours.
We would love to join the fish extender group too if we can? there are three of us Myself, husband George, and 8yo Daughter Morgan we will be in room 9669.

Oh this is a bummer... i just checked the Facebook thread for this cruise and they are saying that they are not allowing fish extenders at this time.

Seems like a quiet thread but wanted to say hi. We just recently booked.
It will be cruise 9 for me. Will be going with my DH and taking our daughter on her first Disney cruise. She will turn 2 just before the cruise.
We’re so excited and can’t wait to get back on board!

If anyone happens to be canceling a cabana reservation on Castaway Cay please let me know! We booked late so we weren’t able to get one. We have never had one previously but I think it would be great with a 2 year old who needs to nap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!