August 2021 Disney Exercise Challenge

50 minutes today. The weather was surprisingly cooperative. I guess it knew I needed the walk. Anyone else see the annoucements about the new Star Wars Hotel? I was super-excited for it but the experience seems so short (1pm day 1 to 10am day 3) for the high price ($4800+ for two). It's nice of Disney to save me money that way. :P

98/600

Yes, DH and I have already been discussing this news. I would love to experience this, but that is a LOT of money. My brother was a huge Star Wars fan, and I could absolutely see him taking his boys to do this. He would have loved it.

Yes, DH and I have already been discussing this news. I would love to experience this, but that is a LOT of money. My brother was a huge Star Wars fan, and I could absolutely see him taking his boys to do this. He would have loved it.
We were all set to go until I find out 1) it's super short - half day on the first day, second day has time in studios and third day is just breakfast but most importantly 2) not everyone is going to be in character/playing the game. I don't want to spend that much time, money, and effort to sit next to a stranger in a t-shirt at dinner. I want to costume and full on LARP. Like private time on Batuu with no huge tour group to ruin the illusion. I'm aware that's weird, but I'm a hard core geek and I don't want anything to spoil that fun. So yay...I'll pass until they expand things.

I think it’s too expensive. But in my DH’s opinion, it doesn’t matter what it costs, he’s doing it as soon as possible. Good thing we’ve been saving money mostly staying home during the pandemic …

I am back. I missed the end of July. It was my birthday and I was off of work so I wasn't getting on the dis. This month is so crazy but kids are both at band camp every weekday from 5-9 so my plan is to get my workout in then. I am going to do 45 minutes a day for 1395 for the month.

Aug 1 -- 0 (We we were at DH's parents. So lots of sitting. If was the first get together since before the pandemic)
Aug 2 -- 32
Aug 3 -- 38
Aug 4 -- 38

Total -- 108/1395. I have some time to make up but with the kids being gone for 4 hours a night I should have no problem making this up.

8/4 32
8/5 39

Not sure I will get any exercise in today. Both my girls are taking thier road test today ( first they have a hour lesson). They are taking it at a 3rd party site so hopefully we also have to go to DMV to convert the permits to licenses. One of my girls is totally ready, one i'm not sure how she will do with the parking.

270 since last check in - the vet is coming back out this evening. Hoping for good news. He is bearing weight and is beginning to scratch at his worst wound. Hope that means it's healing. He is all bandaged up so I can't check to see. Fingers crossed he can be turned out soon!

735/2800

8/4 32
8/5 39

Not sure I will get any exercise in today. Both my girls are taking thier road test today ( first they have a hour lesson). They are taking it at a 3rd party site so hopefully we also have to go to DMV to convert the permits to licenses. One of my girls is totally ready, one i'm not sure how she will do with the parking.
How exciting! Hope all goes well for your girls!

How exciting! Hope all goes well for your girls!
Thanks! Both girls passed and now have their licenses. It took all day. Between each girl having an hour lesson before the test then the test, then DMV. Girls waited in line in Florida in the afternoon for 2 hours before they reached the inside line. For most of that DH and I waited in the car after getting the girls Starbucks. Annoying thing was DMV only lets one parent in with twins, yet each girl goes separate and you have to be with both.

DH and I did a 10 minute meditation while girls were taking their lesson. I wonder what we looked like.

235 minutes - mostly horses but managed to add in a couple of short obe videos and 10 min fun walk

970/2800

So the vet check was okay. Not what I was hoping which was turning him out last night, but he is looking good, has healed a lot, and can hopefully be turned out Monday. Won't be riding him for awhile still but letting him roam free again would be a wonderful thing for both of us!

Thanks! Both girls passed and now have their licenses. It took all day. Between each girl having an hour lesson before the test then the test, then DMV. Girls waited in line in Florida in the afternoon for 2 hours before they reached the inside line. For most of that DH and I waited in the car after getting the girls Starbucks. Annoying thing was DMV only lets one parent in with twins, yet each girl goes separate and you have to be with both.

DH and I did a 10 minute meditation while girls were taking their lesson. I wonder what we looked like.

That's great!!!! Congrats to them! I bet they are thrilled!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!