August 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

All are for a party of 6:

Cinderella's Royal Table 12:05

The Wave...of American Flavors 5:35

Citricos 6:00

Just cancelled the following for a party of 2:

8/6 Cape May Cafe @6:20pm
8/12 Ohana's @ 7:50pm

I am going to be cancelling a reservation at Akershus for Thursday, August 9th at 1:50pm for a party of 10 later today once we confirm other reservations.

I'm still hanging on to a LeCellier 4 p.m. reservation on 08/28/2012 for 7 people. I would like a fellow Diser or 2 to take advantage of this. If anybody wants to coordinate, let me know!

I need to cancel...

Ohana - Tuesday, August 21st - 5:10pm - 4 guests.

Send me a PM if you would like to arrange a time for me to cancel.

TAKEN!

I have to cancel my DxDP trip for August 19th to 27th so I have several ADR's that I have to cancel. All but the Trails End are for 2 people (that one is for 4)

PM me if any of these appeal to you we can coordinate a time for me to cancel to see if you can grab it.

8/19 Chef Mickeys 7am -Cancelled
8/19 Fulton's 5:30pm - Cancelled

8/20 Whispering Canyon 7:30am
8/20 Chefs de France 12pm
8/20 Le Cellier 5:35pm - Cancelled

8/21 50's Prime Time 11:30am
8/21 Cape May Cafe 6:45pm Cancelled

8/22 Ohana 7:30am - Cancelled
8/22 California Grill 9:30pm - Cancelled

8/23 Kona Cafe 7:45am
8/23 Ohana 5:20pm - Cancelled

8/24 Tusker House 8:05am Cancelled
8/24 Yachtsman 5:50pm

8/25 Sci-Fi Dine In 11:10am
8/25 Whispering Canyon 8:05pm

8/26 Grand Floridian Cafe 8am
8/26 Coral Reef 1pm - Cancelled
8/26 Trails End 7pm (this is for 4 people) Cancelled

I know now for sure who will be joining us on our trip so I will be canceling the following ressies: all are for 7 people

8/25: 1900 Park Fare - 5:50PM Canceled
8/28: Ohana’s - 5:05 PM Canceled
8.30: Ohana’s - 5:20 PM Canceled
8/31: Ohana’s - 5:15 PM Canceled
9/1: Ohana’s - 5:20 PM Canceled

Please PM me if you would like to arrange a time for me to cancel otherwise I'll be canceling by 9am tomorrow.

Only some resturants require a credit card hold and on the ones that do, you would need to cancel before 48 hr prior to avoid a $10 per person fee.

Quick question, maybe somebody can answer please. When coordinating to cancel/snag a reservation with somebody, can anybody tell me if you've ever been told by a CM that the cancelled reservation could take a couple days to show up? Asking because I just arranged to cancel a reservation and coordinated with another Diser and the reservation didn't show up. She called after trying for quite some time to snag it and was told by the CM that the cancelled reservation could take a couple days to show up. Now, I remember doing this a couple years ago and I was able to snag the reservation without any problem! Anybody ever been told this?

When I cancelled for someone else to pick up my ADR, we couldn't find it at first. It turned out that even though I cancelled an ADR for 4 people, it got reposted for only 3 people. Luckily the person wanting my ADR only had 3 people and was able to use it anyway. SO, if you cancel an ADR and then can't find it listed right away, maybe check for fewer people than the ADR was originally cancelled for. Does that make sense?

Quick question, maybe somebody can answer please. When coordinating to cancel/snag a reservation with somebody, can anybody tell me if you've ever been told by a CM that the cancelled reservation could take a couple days to show up? Asking because I just arranged to cancel a reservation and coordinated with another Diser and the reservation didn't show up. She called after trying for quite some time to snag it and was told by the CM that the cancelled reservation could take a couple days to show up. Now, I remember doing this a couple years ago and I was able to snag the reservation without any problem! Anybody ever been told this?

Hi Stacy, I got the resevations for 4, I wonder if the other3 will pop up later like the last post said? I'm going to keep trying. Thank you again.

Thank you so much - we got the Ohana for 8/10 for 5pm. We are a party of 10 and have 6 already. So we needed 4 but 3 will do.

Thanks so much.

Unfortunately we had to cancel our package this morning, but all for good reason, we bought our first house! Hopefully Disney will be a possibility for us next year. So I hope someone on here could make use of these reservations that I am about to cancel in about 5-10 minutes.

8/25 San Angel Inn party of 5 @ 6:30pm
8/26 1900 Park Fare party of 5 @ 4:35pm
8/27 Coral Reef party of 5 @ 4:35pm
8/28 Teppan Edo party of 3 @ 1:30
8/29 Ohana Party of 3 @ 9:35AM
8/30 Kona party of 5 @ 5:15pm

Good Luck!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! to whoever cancelled Dine with an Imagineer on 8/17! I have been checking everyday for months and today, it was open! :cheer2: DD and I were SOOO excited!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! to whoever cancelled Dine with an Imagineer on 8/17! I have been checking everyday for months and today, it was open! :cheer2: DD and I were SOOO excited!

Congratulations!! We did that in 2007 and it was amazing!

I need to cancel...

Cancelled!

'Ohana
August 16th
4 people
6:40pm

Please PM me if you would like to arrange a time for me to cancel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter